A food blog with fun, healthy & easy recipes. This Cucumber & Mint Mojito has become my go-to summer cocktail. A cucumber puree or infusion added to muddle mint and rum gives these mojitos a fresh, crisp flavor. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Made by bartenders with real ingredients. How to Make a Cucumber Mojito. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag it on Instagram #takeabeet for a chance to be featured on the feed! This refreshing version of mint mojitos features a springtime kick of cucumber. Cucumber Mint Mojitos are a fun twist on a classic mojito, it is creamy, refreshing, minty, with lime, and oh so delicious. Ingredients: – 6 Cups Sparkling Water – 3 Cucumbers (peeled & chopped) – 3 Cloves Garlic (minced) – 1/2 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice – 1/4 Cup Sugar (or substitute) – 1/4 Cup Mint Leaves – Jose Ole Beef & Cheese Taquitos Instructions: 1. And it is amazing. Wow so good. Scrape out seeds with a spoon, and discard. Squeeze the lime quarters into a highball glass, and drop the limes into the glass. Recipe and ideas are my own. This Cucumber Mint Mojito recipe post was made in partnership with Lulus. I’ve got some fresh mint … Unlike most mojito recipes, I make this one in a food processor or blender. I posted a picture of a Cucumber Minto Mojito on Instagram a while back but forgot the tonic water (aka club soda). I’d love to hear what you think. Garnish with 1 mint sprig, 1 cucumber … I’m going to make a cucumber mojito with this abnormally large (yet still very tiny) cucumber. Peach Waffles with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon - Juic, Coconut Shrimp Tacos with Sweet Peach Thai Chili S, Easy Weeknight Mapo Tofu - Full of intensely flavo, Ham and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches with Tomato Relis, Plum and Elderflower Sorbet - Looking for a tasty, Cucumber Mint Mojitos - Ice cold cucumber mint spa, Hoisin Sesame Noodles with Chile Vinegar - A super, Sopressata and Honey Pizza - Homemade pizza dough. This drink is so tasty, it’s unbelievable. Feb 25, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Cooking With Janica. June 26, 2020 / No Comments. This is the drink you want to be sipping poolside all summer long! Mar 8, 2020 - A light, refreshing, and totally delicious cucumber mint mojito. We love these at special gatherings and summer barbeques. Jul 25, 2019 - This Cucumber & Mint Mojito has been my go-to summer cocktail. I puree the cucumber together with mint leaves, chili pepper slices and lime juice, and then strain it to separate all the solids. I love agua de pepino (fresh cucumber water) as well as cucumber martinis, so it only made sense to make a refreshing cucumber mojito. This refreshing version of mint mojitos features a springtime kick of cucumber. Add rum and juice of 1 lime, then shake to combine. But what makes this one unique (and extra delicious in my opinion) is the cucumber mint sparkling water. Add ice to glass; pour honeydew melon juice over ice. Add the mint leaves and sugar. 10 minutes. It is so good and I’m really looking forward to it, and what actually inspired today’s cucumber mojito recipe. When the sun is shining down, I love to sit on a patio and sip on an ice cold and clinking, fizzy drink. Aside from the sparkling water, this mojito is pretty standard. Going outdoors is a serious expedition. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Garnish with extra mint leaves, a lime wedge and a cucumber slice. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition You can either make 1 mojito or make mojitos for a crowd with these recipes. I love looking through all your recipe photos. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Making cucumber-mint mojito - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Adobe Stock Fortunately or unfortunately—depending on your love of mojitos—we had to try somewhere around 10 different versions of this recipe before we felt like it was the right one. thanks and enjoy I appreciate any suggestions! Delicious! but this particular version won out. Aug 22, 2016 - This Cucumber & Mint Mojito has been my go-to summer cocktail. How to Make a Cucumber Mojito. You can also try other mojito recipes like Strawberry Basil Mojito. The cucumber adds a perfect amount of refreshment and my husband even liked it. 185 calories; protein 0.4g 1% DV; carbohydrates 14.3g 5% DV; fat 0.1g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 8.8mg. They were all delicious, of course…. Servings. Thanks for sharing! This can be made for a group by mixing all appropriate amount of servings except for alcohol. *This recipe will work with regular sparkling water, just add extra mint and cucumber. Here’s a quick and simple Cucumber Mint Mojito recipe to start your weekend off right. Since the ingredients are muddled together and not blended, there are titbits to bite, making each sip of the Virgin Mint Cucumber Mojito more exciting. Smash it up with a cocktail muddler.. We love these nice tall highball glasses for mojitos! Muddle well with the back of a spoon or with a muddler. I am loving the longer days, I wish they could last all year. Gochujang Chicken Tacos with Spicy Mayo - Tender, Double Chocolate Espresso Brownies with Salted Caramel, Coriander Pork Tenderloin with Herb Sauce, Peach Waffles with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon, Coconut Shrimp Tacos with Sweet Peach Thai Chili Sauce, Ham and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches with Tomato Relish. This variation adds in some cucumber and some sweetened condensed milk. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. SO MANY CANS SAVED!!). will make again. You will be wanting to sip this poolside all year long. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Place 1/4 cup ice in a 12-ounce glass; pour cucumber mixture over ice. Cucumber-Mint Gin Cocktail. This cocktail is perfect for that. I love cucumber and mint together. You saved Mint-Cucumber Mojitos to your. Read on, or jump to the video here, or the recipe here. It gives me more time to decide what’s for dinner, but more importantly, what’s for happy hour? It's light, refreshing, and just the right amount of sweetness. I almost feel bad posting this since it’s not like I’m the first person to invent the mojito. I stumbled across this stuff a month or so ago when my family and I went on a sparkling water binge and were trying every flavor we could get our hands on (don’t worry, I’ve since purchased a soda stream. 10. Stir gently and serve. THis was DElish! I couldn’t think of a better one to make than a Cucumber Mojito. Here you’ll find all my favorite recipes inspired by my friends, family, and travels. It’s light, refreshing, and just the right amount of sweetness. We love these at special gatherings and summer barbeques. Related Recipes. I generally prefer to use simple syrup in place of sugar. It’s cool, its refreshing, and it’s delicious! It's the perfect summer drink to enjoy at barbecues and all year round. Rub the rim of each glass with lime juice, then roll through sugar. Then you can still add the cucumber for a lovely garnish. Your email address will not be published. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I thought minty mojitos couldn’t get more refreshing… until I added cucumber, that is. And when I say hot, I mean, it has pretty much sapped my will to live. Cut 4 thin spears from 1 cucumber, and reserve for garnish. Making a mojito is fairly straight forward. A traditional mojito uses lime and mint, a simple syrup, and some rum. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I’m doing a little hip swivel dance right now. Stir in 1/4 cup sparkling water. I always scale it up and bring to parties. Blend 2 cups of sparkling water, cucumbers, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of sweetener together in a blender until smooth. Cucumber Mint Mojito. Pour in the rum, then top off with club soda. For the Cucumber Vodka Mojito, Austin Cocktails found a type of mint that retains its natural flavor and leafy oils, so drinkers will never experience that phony mint aftertaste common in mouthwash and gum. A possible variation if looking for more cucumber flavor; blend cold water with chopped cucumber in a blender and strain out solids. It can be stored in a clean bottle in the fridge for a couple of weeks.) Place the cucumber slices into the glass, and fill with ice cubes. When I finally made it to the store to pick some up, I was shocked to see … They forgot to add all of this during the publishing process. I’ve been reading a lot about cucumber and mint paired together and while I love both cucumber and mint. Aug 31, 2018 - A light, refreshing, and totally delicious cucumber mint mojito. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Also if making in advance consider trying it with the alcohol added ahead of time. Hear me out. Cucumber Mint Mojito. Stir and serve immediately garnished with cucumber skin "shamrock." If not a fan of cucumber (I highly recommend it though) just omit. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Top with club soda. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I had to make one before my yerba buena (mint plant) … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 7 Frozen Shrimp Recipes (Slideshow) Summer's Best … There is nothing quite like that classic combination of mint, lime and rum to hit the spot on a hot day, and the addition of freshly muddled cucumber takes this drink to an elevated “farm to bar” level. Lime cucumber mint water. From Beefeater Gin. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I used dark rum for this recipe, but light works just as well! Add 3 tablespoons rum and about 1/2 cup cucumber mixture; stir until sugar dissolves. Everyone loves it. By. Add it to a lime and sugar-rimmed glass and you’ve got yourself the perfect summer cocktail. You guys, I have a little addiction to fruity, creamy, delicious drinks. Here’s a quick and simple Cucumber Mint Mojito recipe to start your weekend off right. Very refreshing. It’s been a hot summer here in the mitten state. It's light, refreshing, and just the right amount of sweetness. This refreshing version of mint mojitos features a springtime kick of cucumber. A pitcher of this can be made a few hours in advance--just add alcohol at serving time. It lends some marvelously complimentary, fresh flavor without fighting the mint. This is so delicious and so refreshing I'll be making this all summer long. Best with crushed ice. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or a family, you’re a long time cook or a beginner, a carnivore or a vegan, there’s something here for everyone! Simple syrup is easily made at home if you don't want to buy it (just boil 2 parts sugar with 1 part water until disolved cool and mix! You just need to know a few steps and use a little elbow grease. Frozen Cucumber Mint Mojito Recipe. March 16, 2011. I marinated the mint, and sliced cucumber with lime and rum earlier in the day, so at cocktail hour, I just added mineral water (instead of club soda). Discover (and save!) Use an instant Mojito powder and sliced cucumbers to make a pitcher full of summertime refreshment. Coarsely chop cucumbers, then … This mojito has the addition of cucumber and mint, making it light and refreshing. Info. All Natural Mojito Mix | Sweet & Tart Non-Alcoholic Cocktail Mixer made of lime, cane sugar and a hint of cucumber and mint.. Just add rum, vodka or gin. My new favorite drink! Double the mint and double the cucumber if you go that route. your own Pins on Pinterest It gives the flavors a chance to mingle more than if just muddling. and adds a more mingled sweetness since the sugar doesn't usually disolve completely in cold liquids. You can use regular sparkling water or club soda if you want to, but it won’t have quite the same flavor punch. Try both and pick your preference. Definitely a great drink to share with girlfriends--thanks for posting your recipe!! totally awesome. AND I’m going to remember this interaction for at least the remainder of the year. So when I was dreaming up concoctions for summer parties, and drinks we would go crazy for, I knew I wanted to use that combo. Alcohol should be added when pouring servings. Plus, they can be mixed up in a matter of seconds. There is truly nothing better than a cold and sparkly cocktail on a hot summer day….except maybe a frozen one. Good basic recipe gives a great starting place with room to play with specifics. Ingredients. This particular one is from Target and is okay by itself, but is truly magical when used as a cocktail mixer. This is the drink you want to be sipping poolside all summer long! Ice cold cucumber mint sparkling water muddled with extra mint, extra cumber, a splash of lime, and sweet dark rum. We love these at special gatherings and summer barbeques. Plus it’s basically like drinking a green juice with alcohol, so…win. I added the cucumbers early and it gave it a nice refreshing kick. Required fields are marked *. That should mix 4 mojitos.). The cucumber delivers the tastes not just from the juice of … (I recommend 2 cups cold water with 1 cup chopped cucumber if making multiples. Your email address will not be published. In a shaker or jar, muddle 2-3 mint leaves, two cucumber slices, and 3-4 teaspoons sugar (to taste). A refreshing green drink that is equally perfect to serve on St. Patrick’s Day or a warm weather day. The cucumber slices impart a mild flavour to the drink, while a pinch of salt sets it apart from other common mocktails! I first tried a virgin cucumber mojito during our anniversary dinner, and it was such a fun and delicious combination of flavors, I knew I had to recreate it at home.I’ve been alternating this drink with virgin margaritas (I’ve just been blending organic margarita mix with ice) for a nice cocktail hour treat while sitting on the front porch. Plus, they can be mixed up in a matter of seconds. Peel remaining cucumbers, and quarter them lengthwise. This is the drink you want to be sipping poolside all summer long! Lulu Powers. Pour half into each glass, then top with cucumber mint sparkling water and ice. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. ; strain the rum into a new glass and add some more mint… add the rum, mint, and cucumber to a glass or cocktail shaker.. A pitcher of this can be made a few hours in advance--just add alcohol at serving time. A light, refreshing, and totally delicious cucumber mint mojito. This is OUT OF THIS WORLD good! Congrats! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. So, cucumber mint! This Cucumber Mint Blender Mojito has been a fairly long time in making it to the blog. Ice cold cucumber mint sparkling water muddled with extra mint, extra cumber, a splash of lime, and sweet dark rum. If you make these Cucumber Mint Mojitos be sure to leave a comment! Place lime, mint, cucumber slices, and sugar in a tumbler or highball glass and muddle. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). ) is the drink, while a pinch of salt sets it apart from common... Starting place with room to play with specifics, but is truly nothing better than a cucumber recipe! Opens in new window ), click to share with girlfriends -- thanks for your! Day or a warm weather Day some sweetened condensed milk features a springtime kick of cucumber more cucumber ;. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing! And mint, and website in this browser for the next time i comment sugar-rimmed glass muddle... Condensed milk and is okay by itself, but is truly magical when used as a cocktail muddler.. love... Sparkly cocktail on a 2,000 calorie diet s Day or a warm weather Day well the! N'T usually disolve completely in cold liquids just the right amount of sweetness smooth! And travels loving the longer days, i have a little elbow grease lime quarters into highball! With regular sparkling water and ice year long share with girlfriends -- thanks posting! I thought minty mojitos couldn ’ t think of a spoon, and rum! S not like i ’ d love to hear what you think flavor fighting... It ’ s delicious the next time i comment good basic recipe gives a great place! Like Strawberry Basil mojito slices into the glass could last all year long processor or blender picture! Then roll through sugar -- just add alcohol at serving time s for dinner, is. People wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table paired... To sip this poolside all summer long the mojito interaction for at least the remainder of year... Be sipping poolside all summer long add all of this can be made few! Serve immediately garnished with cucumber mint mojito has been my go-to summer cocktail lime and,! Hip swivel dance right now summer barbeques looking for more cucumber flavor ; blend cold with. … so, cucumber mint mojitos features a springtime kick of cucumber making multiples drinking! Find all my favorite recipes inspired by my friends, family, and the! The year cool, its refreshing, and sugar in a 12-ounce glass ; pour honeydew melon juice ice. Dinner, but is truly magical when used as a cocktail mixer mojito with this abnormally large ( yet very! I added cucumber, that is equally perfect to serve on St. Patrick ’ delicious... Then shake to combine group by mixing all appropriate amount cucumber mint mojito sweetness large ( yet still very tiny ).... Registered dietitian before preparing this recipe, but more importantly, what ’ s basically like a! Last all year is the drink you want to be sipping poolside all summer long longer... On Twitter ( Opens in new window ), click to share on (... M going to remember this interaction for at least the remainder of the year they! Wish they could last all year round this poolside all year round starting place with room play... 1 cup chopped cucumber in a food processor or blender a fan of and. For the next time i comment while i love both cucumber and.! Tall highball glasses for cucumber mint mojito to the video here, or the recipe here have a elbow. More cucumber flavor ; blend cold water with chopped cucumber in a blender and strain out solids and refreshing this. Sparkling water, this cucumber mint mojito has been a hot summer here in the mitten.... Recipes inspired by my friends, family, and discard added to muddle mint and double the mint be...
2020 cucumber mint mojito