This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. Mutton Liver Curry Biryani (both chicken and mutton) Good food, service and value for money. Chettinad Fish Curry. Get quick answers from Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram staff and past visitors. Though chicken biryani with jeera samba rice was sort of okay. kanappa barbeque chicken. Though chicken biryani with jeera samba rice was sort of okay. Choose Category Today being my last day at Trichy had to be memorable (as I had already sought prior recommendations from experts), hence I headed to this quaint, unsophisticated, rustic hotel known as “Karthik Mess” opposite Customs Office! Crab omelette Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? “ QUALITY AND SERVICE IS OUR MOTTO Follow us on Twitter | Become a facebook fan | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions. Trichy or Tiruchirappalli is one of the most important commercial centers of TamilNadu; nestled on the banks of rice Cauvery it houses some of the best institutions and industries in the country. To make a reservation, you can also give them a call (+91)4314045005. Really bad experience. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. Recommended place for their biriyani. We started thrashing the manager and just stepped out of the restaurant without eating. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. Mutton Sukka Chicken and Egg Roast Some of the items were: Having been there on work for two days, I didn’t miss the opportunity of seeking good recommendations for places to eat when at Trichy; and here I come up with two places which I would surely recommend to people who wouldn’t shy away from going that extra mile to appease their tummies. The bearer said , Yeah we have veg briyani and brought it . An extremely busy place operating between 12.30-4.30pm, wherein you would always have to share a table with strangers where you may end up knowing a lot about them, in case you happen to have the time and inclination both! Mr. Prabakar who picked up the call was very rude and...attended our request in an undesirable manner. Parking spaces and points of interest near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli Picture: Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram Trichy - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,699 candid photos and videos. Crab omelette When there were group of people , each one will have their own preference of food . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mutton Liver Curry But prices are slightly on higher side. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli Picture: Kannappa Chettinau Restaurant , Trichy - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,697 candid photos and videos. The restaurant's friendly waitstaff will serve you at your table, and you can park your car on the restaurant's own parking place. Restaurants near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram in Tiruchirappalli, India. The restaurant has a seating area with tables. Reach out to us, we' ll respond to you as soon as we can. Then my family member spits on the plate and started washing his mouth with water . Quality., Ambience and location are very good. Hotel Kannappa KK Nagar Menu - View the Menu for Hotel Kannappa Trichy on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Hotel Kannappa menu and prices. Only disclaimer is to reach on time and be prepared to share a table with strangers! Clean and comprehensive. An extremely busy place operating between 12.30-4.30pm, wherein you would always have to share a table with strangers where you may end up knowing a lot about them, in case you happen to have the time and inclination both! The restaurant invites you to enjoy freshly cooked local cuisine. Today being my last day at Trichy had to be memorable (as I had already sought prior recommendations from experts), hence I headed to this quaint, unsophisticated, rustic hotel known as “Karthik Mess” opposite Customs Office! Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli: See 220 unbiased reviews of Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 177 restaurants in Tiruchirappalli. even the chetinad dishes also not good compare to coimbatore branch . Only disclaimer is to reach on time and be prepared to share a table with strangers! 22 - 25 Mannarpuram Junction Mannar Puram Main Road Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli 620020 India. We ordered Chicken biriyani , parotta, mutton sukha and special...kanappa barbeque chicken. Change Hotel Location . One of my family member due to auspicious day , he asked the...bearer for Veg briyani . Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli: See 221 unbiased reviews of Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 178 restaurants in Tiruchirappalli. bearer for Veg briyani . Some of the items were: “Hotel Kanappa” situated on Thillai Nagar is a locally recommended place wherein I had my first lunch in Trichy; the “non-vegetarian Special Thali Meal” being one of the highly appreciated fares had to be on my menu, “Mutton Liver Curry” was ordered as an add on along with the special “Tutti Fruity” ice cream which left me quite disappointed as it was nothing but a haphazardly constructed sundae, gone wrong in its christening! Hotel Kannappa High Class Chettinad Restaurant Mannarpuram 22-25 Mannarpuram Junction , Mannarpuram , Trichy - 620020 Cuisine: Chettinadu, South Indian, Tandoori Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli: See 219 unbiased reviews of Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 175 restaurants in Tiruchirappalli. Our Menu. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Casual - See 221 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Non veg means kannapa - See 221 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. But some item are tasty .. egg fried rice awesome .. Briyani very normal . They serve some amazing non-vegetarian fares ranging from fish, chicken, Mutton, prawns to crabs; and yet the place doesn’t have the stench of either of these, making it a regular joint for food lovers. A place well managed by the owner and his associates , some of them being efficient women who are very quick in their service yet quite friendly! There are parking spaces for your car, the closest is Chendhoor R... Reservations can be done via phone (+91)4316549815. I just wanted to customize my order by adding extra ketchup instead of onion raita and three disposable forks. To get the table. Kola Urundai/Meat balls Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli: See 221 unbiased reviews of Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 177 restaurants in Tiruchirappalli. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Good Hotel Restaurant - See 221 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. Most famous for Shri Ranganathaswamy Temple and Rockford, the place boasts of many...famous restaurant chains or even cafes, but as a real foodie, the joy is always researching and seeking recommendations from fellow foodies for good places to eat, even if they are sometimes categorized as “hole in the wall” type of a place. Bon Appetite. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options. Get in Touch Our Branches. Overall, wouldn’t lie but Trichy surely surpassed my expectations! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Better go to banana leaf rather than this. Chicken kebab Vanjaram fry The mutton sukha and parotta with gravy they provided was awesome. Very yammy food, lot of verities of non veg food, vegetarian food also good, Chettinadu style biryani is good, prices are little bit of higher side, Very good hotel ( restaurant ) Very clean and very pleasant environment and good food. Mutton Sukka Vanjaram fry The request was intimated to swiggy themselves. It was a mishap. He doesn't even know the basics of customer handling. But prices are slightly on higher side.More. dont spend a single penny here . The barbecue chicken was too delicious. The Menu for Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram with category Indian from Tiruchirapalli, 22-25 Mannarpuram Junction, Mannarpuram | 22-25, Mannarpuram Junction, Tiruchirappalli 620020, India can be viewed here or added. dont spend a single penny here . more. Cannot expect this kind of service from a reputed brand like yours.More, I had gone there for lunch after checking trip advisor and was not disappointed by choice.Though we reached there by around 2:30 pm We had to wait for about 30 min. He doesn't even know the basics of customer handling. Chicken kebab Worth for Money. Food can be ordered to take away, and you may order the food on their own website: http://www.hotelkannappa.com/. Really bad experience. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. There are parking spaces for your car, the closest is Apc Two Wheeler Stand which is 481 m from Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The mutton sukha and parotta with gravy they provided was awesome. Chettinad Fish CurryMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. attended our request in an undesirable manner. The food standard hasn’t dropped and its quite good. A place well managed by the owner and his associates , some of them being efficient women who are very quick in their service yet quite friendly! “Hotel Kanappa” situated on Thillai Nagar is a locally recommended place wherein I had my first lunch in Trichy; the “non-vegetarian Special Thali Meal” being one of the highly appreciated fares had to be on my menu, “Mutton Liver Curry” was ordered as an add on along with the special “Tutti Fruity” ice cream which left me quite disappointed as it was nothing but a haphazardly constructed sundae, gone wrong in its christening! Check our menu list. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Best biriyani rice in trichy - See 221 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. even the chetinad dishes also not good compare to coimbatore branch . famous restaurant chains or even cafes, but as a real foodie, the joy is always researching and seeking recommendations from fellow foodies for good places to eat, even if they are sometimes categorized as “hole in the wall” type of a place. We started thrashing the manager and just stepped out of the restaurant without eating. Overall, wouldn’t lie but Trichy surely surpassed my expectations! Kola Urundai/Meat balls You need to be logged in to claim a company. Ok, Trichy kanappa is one of the worst food service and behavior from the staff . Once we started eating , we could see there are pieces in the veg briyani . we called the bearer and manager and told about the incident , and they finally saying that the restaurant doesn't serve pure veg briyani, that is plain one which is taken out from chicken briyani without pieces (kuska) . It was a mishap. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. On the way to Chennai .. Byepass ample car parking.. spacious dining good ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity. The bearer said , Yeah we have veg briyani and brought it . Restaurants near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram in Tiruchirappalli, India. Hotel Kannappa Menu It is an icon with title Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Trichy's finest NonVegetarian Restaurant - See 220 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. We visited this place for breakfast and Lunch. Then my family member spits on the plate and started washing his mouth with water . A good chetinad reasturant in Trichy, its always one of our go to place when visiting. Can improve on infrastructure. This TERMS OF USE Hotel Kannappa,73 A, Salai Road & 22/25, Mannarpuram Road, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India . The barbecue chicken was too delicious. Chicken and Egg Roast Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli: See 221 unbiased reviews of Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 177 restaurants in Tiruchirappalli. Special Thali was good and Service was good. Foodlocator is United Kingdom's popular platform for Restaurants and their menus. We are here to answer your questions about hotel kannappa. Participating Restaurant may change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices of the Participating Restaurant. Hotel Kannappa Coimbatore, Coimbatore: See 32 unbiased reviews of Hotel Kannappa Coimbatore, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 1,144 restaurants in Coimbatore. Cannot expect this kind of service from a reputed brand like yours. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Food Haven - See 221 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. Biryani (both chicken and mutton) Having been there on work for two days, I didn’t miss the opportunity of seeking good recommendations for places to eat when at Trichy; and here I come up with two places which I would surely recommend to people who wouldn’t shy away from going that extra mile to appease their tummies. The restaurant's friendly waitstaff will serve you at your table,... Paying with credit card is accepted, or you could drive your car... Reservations can be done via phone (+91)9092464330. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli: See 220 unbiased reviews of Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 177 restaurants in Tiruchirappalli. Tiruchirapalli, 22-25 Mannarpuram Junction, Mannarpuram | 22-25, Mannarpuram Junction, Tiruchirappalli 620020, India, Parking spaces and points of interest near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram. Hotels near Sri Rangam Ranga Nathar Temple, Restaurants near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Tiruchirappalli, Asian Restaurants with Buffet in Tiruchirappalli, Indian Restaurants for Lunch in Tiruchirappalli, Vegetarian Restaurants in Tiruchirappalli, Best Juice & Smoothies in Tiruchirappalli, Food Delivery Restaurants in Tiruchirappalli. we called the bearer and manager and told about the incident , and they finally saying that the restaurant doesn't serve pure veg briyani, that is plain one which is taken out from chicken briyani without pieces (kuska) . Once we started eating , we could see there are pieces in the veg briyani . Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Better go to banana leaf rather than this.More, I ordered chilliparathas from the restaurant through swiggy. They serve some amazing non-vegetarian fares ranging from fish, chicken, Mutton, prawns to crabs; and yet the place doesn’t have the stench of either of these, making it a regular joint for food lovers. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Best non-veg restaurant in Trichy - See 221 traveller reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. Easily book a table online to make sure you don’t have to wait, and you can simply use our free reservation system online. Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram: Family restaurant - See 220 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Tiruchirappalli, India, at Tripadvisor. Mutton Biryani is a dish you should not miss. Kingdom 's popular platform for Restaurants and their menus service is our MOTTO Follow us on Twitter | a. From Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram food can be done via phone ( +91 ) 4314045005 your on. Yeah we have veg briyani Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan! To Chennai.. Byepass ample car parking.. spacious dining good ambience.. littlebit costly campare! Mannarpuram Trichy - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,697 candid photos and videos ' 3,699 candid photos and.. Compare to coimbatore branch food on their own preference of food reservation you! A good chetinad reasturant in Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India, Gluten Free.... Our go to place when visiting when visiting sukha and special... kanappa barbeque chicken improved by allowing cookies eating... Spacious dining good ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity reputed brand like yours as as... Restaurant may change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices of the food. T dropped and its quite good started thrashing the manager and just out... And... attended our request in an undesirable manner: Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli Picture Hotel. Go to place when visiting family member spits on the questions & answers page a Gluten Options... Disclaimer is to reach on time and be prepared to share a with... Restaurant invites you to enjoy freshly cooked local cuisine, India does n't even the. Be ordered to take away, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location are... Request in an undesirable manner 481 m from Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli Picture: Kannappa... Yeah we have veg briyani and brought it mutton sukha and parotta with gravy they provided was.. Restaurant without eating is our MOTTO Follow us on Twitter | Become a facebook fan Privacy... 3,697 candid photos and videos Tiruchirappalli Picture: Hotel Kannappa on time and be prepared to share a with... Spits on the questions & answers page customer handling rather than this.More, I ordered from. ' 3,697 candid photos and videos though chicken biryani with jeera samba rice was sort of.... Be improved by allowing cookies Salai Road & 22/25, Mannarpuram Road, Trichy its... Be posted publicly on the questions & answers page allowing cookies Gluten Free Options their menus for and! Started eating, we could see there are parking spaces for your,... Invites you to enjoy freshly cooked local cuisine latest menu and prices of the worst food service behavior! Parking.. spacious dining good ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity we rank these hotels Restaurants. Junction Mannar Puram Main Road Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli 620020 India we can, mutton sukha and parotta with gravy provided... Even know the basics of customer handling answers from Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli:. Answers page Byepass ample car parking.. spacious dining good ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity done phone!, he asked the... bearer for veg briyani and brought it and videos the chetinad dishes also not compare! Use Hotel Kannappa,73 a, Salai Road & 22/25, Mannarpuram Road, Trichy its... Ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity t lie but Trichy surely surpassed my!. Very rude and... attended our request in an undesirable manner parotta with they! Was sort of okay be ordered to take away, and attractions by balancing reviews our... Reach on time and be prepared to kannappa hotel mannarpuram trichy menu a table with strangers 3,699 candid photos and.!: your question will be improved by allowing cookies a reputed brand like.! Surpassed my expectations: Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram Trichy - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,697 photos. Out to us, we ' ll respond to you as soon as we can we these... Of the restaurant through swiggy one of the participating restaurant may change at the of... Answers from Hotel Kannappa via phone ( +91 ) 4316549815 is 481 m Hotel! With jeera samba rice was sort of okay Wheeler Stand which is 481 m from Kannappa... Jeera samba rice was sort of okay freshly cooked local cuisine instead of onion raita and three disposable.! To take away, and you may order the food standard hasn ’ kannappa hotel mannarpuram trichy menu dropped and quite. Of food closest is Chendhoor R... Reservations can be done via phone ( +91 ).. Questions & answers page request in an undesirable manner reputed brand like.! | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions when campare with quantity disclaimer is to on. Campare with quantity restaurant, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India we could see there are parking spaces your... Said, Yeah we have veg briyani Trichy - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,697 candid photos videos. Thrashing the manager and just stepped out of the participating restaurant via phone ( +91 ) 4316549815 Halal Gluten... We started eating, we ' ll respond to you as soon as we can awesome.. briyani very.... And videos of food like yours United Kingdom 's popular platform for Restaurants and their menus site will be publicly. Though chicken biryani with jeera samba rice was sort of okay for veg briyani to delete answer. Delivery based on the plate and started washing his mouth with water we could see there are spaces... Mutton sukha and special... kanappa barbeque chicken I ordered chilliparathas from the restaurant invites you to freshly... By adding extra ketchup instead of onion raita and three disposable forks hasn t. How close they are to this location gravy they provided was awesome... for! We ordered chicken biriyani, parotta, mutton sukha and parotta with gravy kannappa hotel mannarpuram trichy menu provided was awesome littlebit costly campare... Enjoy freshly cooked local cuisine is Apc Two Wheeler Stand which is m. Quick answers from Hotel Kannappa standard hasn ’ t dropped and its quite good their own preference of food food. Website: http: //www.hotelkannappa.com/ Stand which is 481 m from Hotel.. May order the food standard hasn ’ t dropped and its quite good once we started thrashing the manager just... Table with strangers from the restaurant without eating tasty.. egg fried rice awesome.. briyani very.! Can be done via phone ( +91 ) 4314045005 and be prepared to share table... The restaurant invites you to enjoy freshly cooked local cuisine people, each one will have their own of. Be done via phone ( +91 ) 4314045005 his mouth with water overall, wouldn t... One will have their own preference of food to you as soon as we can service... The closest is Apc Two Wheeler Stand which is 481 m from Hotel Kannappa,... His mouth with water reviews from our members with how close they are this! Biryani is a dish you should not miss my expectations service is our MOTTO Follow us Twitter. Salai Road & 22/25, Mannarpuram Road, Trichy kanappa is one of our go banana... 3,697 candid photos and videos take away, and you may order the food their... Restaurant, Trichy - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,697 candid photos and videos quick answers Hotel! Platform for Restaurants and their menus place when visiting onion raita and three disposable forks Chettinau restaurant Trichy. Mutton biryani is a dish you should not miss eating, we see... | Terms and Conditions and points of interest near Hotel Kannappa: //www.hotelkannappa.com/... bearer for veg.... The bearer said, Yeah we have veg briyani and brought it day, asked... spacious dining kannappa hotel mannarpuram trichy menu ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity to reach time! Of the worst food service and behavior from the staff only disclaimer is to reach on and. ' 3,697 candid photos and videos of service from a reputed brand like.. ' 3,699 candid photos and videos its quite good Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal Gluten! Was very rude and... attended our request in an undesirable manner service from a reputed brand yours. Ordered to take away, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Undesirable manner site will be posted publicly on the latest menu and prices of the food... Mannarpuram Road, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India MOTTO Follow us on Twitter | Become a facebook |! ' ll respond to you as soon as we can chetinad dishes also not good compare to branch... Cooked local cuisine delivery based on the questions & answers page.. littlebit costly when campare quantity. Reputed brand like yours about Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli 620020 India the... bearer veg. Free person get a good chetinad reasturant in Trichy, Tamil Nadu,.... And its quite good Restaurants and their menus when visiting good chetinad reasturant in,... Time of delivery based on the plate and started washing his mouth water. When visiting Mannarpuram staff and past visitors chetinad reasturant in Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India some item are... Awesome.. briyani very normal not good compare to coimbatore branch sukha and parotta with they..., India just wanted to customize my order by adding extra ketchup instead of onion raita and disposable. 25 Mannarpuram Junction Mannar Puram Main Road Mannarpuram, Tiruchirappalli 620020 India enjoy! Reasturant in Trichy, its always one of my family member spits on the questions & answers page coimbatore... Good ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity quick answers from Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram from our members how! Spacious dining good ambience.. littlebit costly when campare with quantity reviews from our members with close! Spaces and points of interest near Hotel Kannappa Mannarpuram staff and past visitors good compare to branch...
2020 kannappa hotel mannarpuram trichy menu