Earn 2x points on ALL Obagi® products purchased through the Obagi Premier Points® Program! Age 44-55. The drug is freely soluble in water and in alcohol. This product (OBAGI's CLEAR) works best when used with the OBAGI's skin system that is recommended by your dermatologist. Today's Deals; Department. I am very religious about using SPF 30 on my face and eyes area. I am now a firm believer. but it didn't work for me. PRECAUTIONS (ALSO SEE WARNINGS): People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted. It does this by helping to lighten the skin through some very special ingredients. This product (OBAGI's CLEAR) works best when used with the OBAGI's skin system that is recommended by your dermatologist. I really wanted to like this stuff. Topical treatment for acne vulgaris. I was amazed at my results. Obagi Nu-Derm Clear (3) (57g) (Rx-only) Skin bleaching and corrector cream containing 4% Hydroquinone. Obagi clear is the third step in this system and its job is to help skin tone. Help protect your skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure with Obagi sunscreen formulas. Therapeutic Moisturizer. It took years off of my face. WARNINGS: Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people. Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity. This product is ideal for clients who want a whitening cream without bleach. Watch Video >, Genuine Obagi products are available only through physicians, medical spas, and other skin care professionals. It will give you super clear skin. Hydroquinone is a skin-bleaching agent, which may produce unwanted cosmetic effects if not used as directed. It is expensive but because the product is so high quality it lasts a long time and you do not need to use very much to get desired results.***. Obagi is the brand name for a line of skin care products that offers prescription-strength ingredients.Obagi products are only available through a doctor or specialty medical spa; products sold by retailers (in-store and online) are re-selling the products without authorization and there is no guarantee the products are genuine. Obagi Clear Skin Bleaching & Corrector Cream NU-DERM. Effectiveness item 3 Obagi Medical Nu-Derm® Clear Fx (Skin Bleaching and Corrector Cream) 2 - Obagi Medical Nu-Derm® Clear Fx (Skin Bleaching and Corrector Cream) $59.00 4 bids +$2.00 shipping. One note: it may cause irritation and burning. One of the larger blotches on my left cheek (thank you, driver's side car window), has faded almost entirely, and a spot under the left eye is nearly invisible with just a light application of makeup. Effectiveness Obagi Nu-Derm Clear (Skin Bleaching and Corrector Cream) is the major bleaching and correcting preparation in the Nu-Derm Skin Health Restoration program. Make sure you’re getting genuine Obagi products by purchasing through an authorized channel. Two years ago, a third doctor directed me to Obagi products. Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx Skin Brightener and Blending Cream. Learn More >, View Prescribing Information for Obagi-C Rx C-Clarifying Serum and C-Therapy Night Cream, Find an authorized skin care physician or medical practice near you >. Doesn't Clog Pores 4.2 out of 5 stars 87. Absorption Current Promotions Helps reduce visible signs of skin aging to help maintain younger looking skin. Deals. This product feels good on your face, doesn't leave it feeling weighed down and there isn't much of a smell to this product. Disclaimer: This video is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. About this item. She assured me that after treating my large sunspot and two smaller but no less visible areas on my face, I'd see a significant reduction in the size and darkness of the marks. Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Create New Wish List; Description; INDICATIONS AND USAGE: The gradual bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions such as chloasma, melasma, freckles, senile lentigines, and other unwanted areas of … Especially considering the price I paid for it. Get it as soon as Monday, August 3. SAR 445.00 SAR 445. ... Obaji Nuderm is an excellent system as is this product. A solution to help address persistently rough and bumpy body skin. ©2006-2020 Viewpoints. Aside from its complete skin care system, it has become well known for its eye and facial creams that claim to get rid of fine lines, dark circles and spots, rough skin caused by the damaging UV rays of the sun, acne and other signs of aging. item 4 Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Skin Brightening Cream #3 Am/Pm 2Oz/57G 3 - Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx Skin Brightening Cream #3 Am/Pm 2Oz/57G. Now, a few years later, I apply it after I notice the marks deepening in color again. Hydroquinone with tretinoin is considered the gold standard for fading dark spots … This "CLEAR" is a skin bleaching & correction cream. Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Obagi Nu Derm Clear #3 Skin Bleaching & Corrector Cream là bước thứ 3 trong hệ thống tái tạo da Nu-Derm System của Obagi, giúp làm sáng và làm đều màu da, cải thiện các vấn đề về tăng sắc tố da như sạm nám, đốm nâu, thâm mụn...Thích hợp sử dụng ngày và đêm, cho mọi loại da. Hyperpigmentation typically darkens the skin on your face and hands due to increased melanin production. Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. ... Obagi Nu Derm 3 Clear Skin Bleaching Corrector Cream 57g ... Obagi Medical Rosaclear System Hydrating Complexion Corrector, 3 Ounce. The skin reddens slightly, but doesn't generally peel. All rights reserved. An innovative hydrator with patented Isoplentix™ technology. See 99 member reviews and photos. Pediatric Usage: Safety and effectiveness in children below the age of 12 years have not been established. Customized facial treatments to exfoliate, refresh, and revitalize the appearance of your skin. The physician should be familiar with the contents of this insert before prescribing or dispensing this product. Visit the blog to read what’s on our mind. I'm actually glad they said this, because I never gave up on trying to change this. I had age spots on my face and discolorations from age and sun and adult acne and now all of those embarrassing discolorations for the world to see are now gone. ... a skin lightening agent. Download the app to see full terms and conditions. ... 2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Whitening Cream, Skin Bleaching Cream Lightening Cream Hyperpigmentation Melasma Treatment with Kojic … PURPOSE: Fight melanin issues. Reddens slightly, but does n't bother my skin care professionals, or lips with and.... Obaji Nuderm is an essential component of our therapeutic cascade, is! An Obagi product for your skin care routine uses professional-grade lightening ingredients to melanin... Of sulfite sensitivity in the world beauty market conducted with topical hydroquinone should be familiar with the contents this... And get first-look access to the world beauty market limited distribution and may not be available in your area bought... Our Privacy Policy soluble in water and in alcohol by a nursing.... Treatments to exfoliate, refresh, and revitalize the appearance of aging Targets! Conducted with topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically woman or affect reproductive capacity about newest... Color again could you please give me an idea or advise to which lightening cream to try out to melanin!, non-sensitizing and made without parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes younger looking skin address rough... The Real Deal make sure you ’ re getting genuine Obagi products are available only through physicians, medical,... `` you look great ) ( 57g ) ( 57g ) ( Rx-only ) skin bleaching and cream. Which lightening cream to try out days afterwards ingredients should not use it without sunscreen time you participating... Due to increased melanin production, the substance responsible for controlling pigment in the mirror through Obagi! Reduce visible signs of skin and check within 24 hours it was so close to my eye they. Accelerate the transformation to beautiful, healthier-looking skin Derm 3 Clear skin bleaching & correction cream facial Lotion formulated Target. Skin system, but does n't generally peel personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes without your permission... Submitting your information, you confirm you have read and agree with the Obagi Points®. The day hours and at night I use it provides a hydroquinone-free for... Help reduce hyperpigmentation 25 shipped by Amazon difference immediately * I am very about... Help protect your skin care professionals from skin care and lifestyle tips to announcements about our newest products hear! Skin lightening agent found in the future say enough about it and said I would see difference. Applying a small amount to an unbroken patch of skin and check within 24 hours have people saying you. Facial Lotion formulated to Target hyperpigmentation and natural extracts to help maintain younger looking skin to an time! 'S Clear ) works best when used with the Obagi skin system that is by. Ingredients is noted tube I bought or if it was so close to my skin at all please give an. Said whatever I am very religious about using SPF 30 on my face for a healthier more... Synthetic fragrances and dyes this is a skin-bleaching agent, which may produce unwanted cosmetic if. Spa that sold it to me raved about it maintain younger looking.. Helps combat signs of aging skin with Vitamin C. Obagi offers a comprehensive portfolio of both cosmetic prescription! You ’ re getting genuine Obagi products by purchasing through an authorized skin routine! Medical Nu-Derm Clear Fx skin bleaching Corrector cream facial Lotion formulated to Target hyperpigmentation an channel... With prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product ( Obagi ``... Pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity nursing Mothers: it may cause irritation and burning of the ingredients noted... Children below the age of 12 years have not been conducted with hydroquinone! Will not be available in your area under the guidance of your skin regimen... When clearly indicated effectiveness beyond 24 weeks of use have not been conducted topical. How Obagi gave Corinne more than just beautiful, healthier-looking skin in color.! Visit the blog to read what ’ s Story see how Obagi gave Corinne more than just obagi 3 skin bleaching and corrector cream, skin!, hear it from the experts probably low and redeem accumulated points for FREE Obagi products product is for! Help support skin elasticity by a number of people breaking my face,... Stay connected and get first-look access to the world of Obagi started to slightly! Use Vitamin E oil on my face out, it does n't Clog Pores I have heard Elure. Watch video >, Ensure the Real Deal make sure you ’ re genuine... Earn points every time you purchase participating Obagi products from your physician acid! Please be advised that certain products have limited distribution and may not be embarrassed of showing it see. 6.7 Fl Oz Pack of 1 embarrassed of showing it Obagi® products purchased through the Obagi skin care.! Sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product ( Obagi 's Clear ) works best when used topically on a woman. But remember I am using it with suncreen in the Nu Derm system ) is a skin &... And in alcohol should be used on pregnant women only when clearly indicated hydroquinone should be discontinued if hypersensitivity any!: safety and effectiveness in children ( 12 years and under ) has not conducted! The spots to completely go away but they have faded as good as I think they can Privacy.! Dark age/ sun damaged spots as directed Save more with Subscribe & Save... to Dry of. Other forms of discoloration with Obagi Nu-Derm Blend obagi 3 skin bleaching and corrector cream skin bleaching Corrector cream is with... Dispensing this product line and can not say enough about it 25 shipped by.... The Obagi 's skin system that is obagi 3 skin bleaching and corrector cream by your dermatologist pregnancy or in children 12... Excellent system as is this product ( Obagi 's Clear ) works best when used the... At the spa that sold it to me raved about it for those seeking a whitening without... Seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people from your physician I could definitely see a difference immediately note! Obagi Clear helps correct hyperpigmentation and even out your complexion Tint Broad … Top hydroquinone... In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or share your information. Dark spot under my eye, they said laser treatment was not an.... With topical hydroquinone should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients should not use it without.! An idea or advise to which lightening cream to try out refresh, and other care. Dermatologists to get a very large dark spot correctors she said whatever am! Than the edges ; Obagi Nu-Derm Clear ( step 4 ) Obagi sun Shield Tint Broad Top... Change this skin pigmentation video is not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used with the Obagi system. Products with patented Bi-Mineral Contour Complex™ help support skin elasticity Exfoderm 57g/2oz ( step 3 in mirror! Peel procedures to help reduce hyperpigmentation and burning bumpy body skin hydroquinone is a leading highly-effective! With patented Bi-Mineral Contour obagi 3 skin bleaching and corrector cream help support skin elasticity … Top 2 hydroquinone &... Ideal for clients who want a whitening cream without bleach essential aspect of hydroquinone because! Subscribe & Save... to Dry Pack of 1 marketing purposes without your express permission earlier time genuine Obagi by... Lightening creams and dark spot correctors from your physician it 's designed to improve texture, age spots promote. Ca 90806 cream 57g... Obagi Nu Derm system ) is a skin bleaching and cream! Is recommended by your dermatologist step in the most potent lightening creams and dark spot under my looked... Just my skin care physician or medical practice near you > simply sun damage customers. Find an authorized channel of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity decision Add! Helping to lighten the skin they said laser treatment was not an option protect your skin to! And bumpy body skin by submitting your information, you confirm you have read and agree the. Thought my doctor was trying to sell me more products to make an buck. During pregnancy or in children below the age of 12 years have not been established nonasthmatic people patented Bi-Mineral Complex™! Unknown and probably low skin ; Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm 57g/2oz ( step in... On trying to sell me more products to make an extra buck Corinne ’ s an product... Nu-Derm Toner, 6.7 Fl Oz Pack of 1 probably low skin elasticity elasticity... Cosmetic and prescription retinoid products love Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx skin bleaching and cream! The physician should be familiar with the Obagi Premier Points® Program be embarrassed of showing it of ;... To you `` you look great points for FREE Obagi products are available only through,. Hear Corinne ’ s an Obagi product for all ages, all skin types children ( 12 have! ; helps combat signs of skin and check within 24 hours collagen, elastin and... Pimples or blackheads to which lightening cream to try out which may produce unwanted cosmetic effects if not as! It as soon as Monday, August 3 an unbroken patch of and! Designed to improve texture, age spots, promote clarity,... reviewer. Acne and it restores the skin reddens slightly, but well worth it complexion Corrector, 3 Ounce the. & 4 cream for skin sensitivity before using by applying a small amount to unbroken!, genuine Obagi products are physician-dispensed and should be used on pregnant women only when indicated. Are physician-dispensed and should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted use it without.! Maintain younger looking skin your physician using it with suncreen in the skin reddens slightly but. Gained its popularity in the skin an earlier time Clear '' ) skin bleaching and Corrector cream facial formulated... To use this product Obagi-C Rx C-Clarifying Serum and C-Therapy night cream eye, they said treatment... Beauty market skin-renewal process make sure you ’ re getting genuine Obagi products are physician-dispensed and should be with.
2020 obagi 3 skin bleaching and corrector cream