Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion has a unique, lightweight formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). We aim to show you accurate product information. A little goes a long way. For me, the Ultra-Light is best for my skin (a little oily). So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Facial Lotion SPF 30: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Broad Spectrum Protection helps protect your skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. There are two different day creams. Moisturizes throughout the night and helps restore the protective skin barrier. 4.90 out of 5 stars (19 reviews) CeraVe. I wouldn't call it a matte finish but it's definitely not oily or greasy. This is lightweight, moisturizing, doesn't sit on the skin and offers pretty good protection. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Face Lotion with SPF 30, 1.7 oz. Shop our of range moisturisers, cleansers and hand creams. Love it! I used to use one from Eucerin but it left my face very greasy and wouldn't blend well into the skin. I also purchased another moisturizer to try, to see which one is best for my type of skin. If you don't wear make-up though, you'll just look greasy. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 is no exception. CeraVe. CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion has an ultra-lightweight and unique formula that moisturizes throughout the night to help restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Face Lotion … Electrode, Comp-3cd6f643-8c64-4461-9deb-ac2e4c72d298, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-982b5836-008-1762a7099661cc, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:09:51 GMT, CeraVe AM Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Protection, SPF 30,3 oz,
Developed with dermatologists CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Face Lotion with SPF 30 for normal to oily skin moisturizes with a matte finish & helps repair the protective skin barrier. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturizing lotion … Its the only thing that has worked for him in 15 years. and we have not verified it. Lightweight texture. My husband uses this formula after recommendation of his dermatologist. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. It absorbs quick doesn't leave a residue and even better I love the price. The biggest pro is that this does not mess with my foundation! Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 provides UV protection while helping to restore the natural skin … The cult U.S skincare brand is now available in the UK. I'd find myself using a beauty blender just to blot off the excess oil from the products, and even then I would still break out on my forehead and chin. Inactive: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ceramide NP (Ceramide 3), Ceramide AP (Ceramide 6-II), Ceramide EOP (Ceramide 1), Phytosphingosine, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. Moisturizes with a matte finish & helps repair the protective skin barrier. Overall great product and will continue using! I can put it under make up and it is not pill up. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - provides daily UV protection, Ceramides 1, 3, and 6-II - hydrate and help restore the protective skin barrier, Hyaluronic Acid - helps retain skin's moisture, Recommended for normal to oily skin types, #1 Dermatologist Recommended Skincare Brand. I have very oily skin, and it's really hard for me to find a moisturizer that sinks into my skin and actually dries "matte" as it claims. See 16 member reviews and photos. In stock at Dallas, 1521 N Cockrell Hill Rd, Ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU HOMOSALATE ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE GLYCERYL STEARATE SE BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE OCTOCRYLENE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER GLYCERIN PENTYLENE GLYCOL CERAMIDE NP CERAMIDE AP CERAMIDE EOP CARBOMER SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE SODIUM HYALURONATE CHOLESTEROL PHENOXYETHANOL DISODIUM EDTA HYDROXYACETOPHENONE CITRIC ACID PHYTOSPHINGOSINE XANTHAN GUM T-BUTYL ALCOHOL ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, Instructions: Apply face lotion liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. plus the price is great and amount you get is great. Moisturizes and helps restore the protective skin barrier. Its very light, it doesn't make my skin look oily. I like the packaging too, which is a tube with a pump and cap. My favorite body cream.
. I've used the CeraVe AM Moisturizing Lotion for several years but it's a bit too emollient for my oily skin, making it tougher for me to keep makeup on all day. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid; Marine & Botanical Complex. So definitely buy this face lotion and the price is great not as expensive as other face lotions! It's significantly more expensive than the AM Moisturizing Lotion because you only get 1.7 oz in the Ultra Light vs. 3 oz in the AM Moisturizing Lotion for essentially the same price. Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. I really like this product. I have oily skin with super enlarged pores, this Doeant break me out. AQUA / WATER / EAU HOMOSALATE ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE GLYCERYL STEARATE SE BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE OCTOCRYLENE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER GLYCERIN PENTYLENE GLYCOL CERAMIDE NP CERAMIDE AP CERAMIDE EOP CARBOMER SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE SODIUM HYALURONATE CHOLESTEROL PHENOXYETHANOL DISODIUM EDTA HYDROXYACETOPHENONE CITRIC ACID PHYTOSPHINGOSINE XANTHAN GUM T-BUTYL ALCOHOL ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, Apply face lotion liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. All CeraVe face cream and face lotion products are formulated with ceramidesto help restore the skin’s barrier, which helps your skin to retain moisture and keep irritants … Quick Shop. I've used another Aloe based moisturizer in the past, so I'm hoping that this lotion works with continued success. 4.6 out of 5 stars … I love the size as it is easy to travel with especially since i'm usually on the go. Consider this Sunday Riley moisturizer a blanket … He has very oily skin with past blemish marks and craters. No white cast. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Face Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 30 ($17.99) is a new facial lotion with a matte finish that contains ceramides as well as a broad spectrum protection. It moisturizers and gives me an SPF. Read more. It definitely leaves a slightly greasy finish if putting it on is your final step for getting ready, but the texture is actually helpful if you apply make-up afterwards because it helps your products apply better and leaves your facial texture looking more natural and less cakey. I have Very sensitive skin and I have tried many spf lotions, so far This is my favorite! I think I've finally found the perfect daily moisturizer + broad spectrum sunscreen! Reapply at least every 2 hours, immediately after towel drying, after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid; Zinc Oxide. Manufacturers, ultra-light moisturizing lotion spf 30. lightweight oil-free moisturizer with spf. Explore CeraVe Skincare, created with Dermatologists and formulated with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid. While it does sink in to my skin, I can't say that it's mattifying as the finish doesn't ever really "set" nor does it look matte, so if I need it to be set, I'll wear some primer and powder, especially around my eyes. I've had this brand recommend by two dermatologists. I love Cerave though and will be patiently waiting for a true matte finish sunscreen or moisturizer for us super oily folks! With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to help protect … Now that we are transitioning into fall I'm using three pumps. I bought this because I wanted an all-in-one product. Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness as ceramides help repair and restore. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Hydrating Face Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30, Ceramides (1, 3 & 6-II) Hyaluronic acid Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection. I guess it also depends on how much you use. suppliers and others provide what you see here, This is a staple product for me. Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream. With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to help … Price $19.99. GET IT, I've been looking for an inexpensive every day moisturizer with SPF and this is the one. If you expect to be in direct sun for more than a couple minutes, you need a an actual sunscreen. It's so effective it is recommended by dermatologists yet so gentle its recommended by … Price $18.99. active ingredients: avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 2.7% inactive ingredients: water, c12 … I soon began to realize this moisturizer was causing my t-zone (mostly my chin) to be very greasy, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-204dfbee-af30-4541-ad4f-f6df687e17a4, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8583448c-007-1762a72cff823f, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:12:16 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2ca1de19-83d1-4760-9a14-d8153d62468e, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-a16c244e-007-1762a797abdabb, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:19:33 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. It's very light, barely has a scent and doesn't make your face look or feel greasy. I stand by Cerave products and have been using this in combination with the foaming facial cleanser for years. and i'm allergic to many sunscreens but this brand does not make my skin burn! Provides broad spectrum SPF 30 protection. This dermatologist-developed formula is oil-free and leaves the skin feeling soft with a matte finish. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion is an essential part of any morning skincare routine for those who prefer a lightweight facial moisturizer. I've experienced no break outs with Cerave and recommend their products to friends & family. 4.80 out of 5 stars (49 reviews) CeraVe… I also use the Night Face Cream and the Moisturizing Cream (not the lotion) for body. Description Developed with dermatologists CeraVe Hydrating Facial Moisturizing Gel SPF 30 moisturizes with a matte finish & helps repair the protective skin barrier. helps with the oils on my t zone and having to wear a mask all day for work helps me not breakout underneath it, don't hesitate!