Free shipping . on eBay and remember drooling over it. Other than that it's … reminded me of a ’60s Gretsch White Be a Maverick with This Guitar. This product is no longer available. trio. Quick Shipper. Within a few minutes he accepted and $335. Sep 22, 2013 - Epiphone Limited Edition Riviera P93 Black Royale Electric Guitar. Paying tribute to our iconic past, the Original Collection brings back the classic guitars that shaped sound across all generations and genres of music. Here’s how the controls work on my guitar. The Epiphone Black Royale Collection brings together some of Epiphone's most iconic electric guitars, from vintage standards to new twists on old favorites, all with a beautiful Black Pearl, fine metallic color finish with silver sparkle binding. Departments > Guitars > Hollow-body Electric Guitars > Electric Semi Hollow > Epiphone > Riviera P93 Royale in Black - Limited Edition. Aside from guitars, Epiphone also made double basses, banjos, and other string … my daily searches finally paid off. I first saw one of these about a year ago on eBay and remember drooling over it. Pre-Owned. The seller immediately These guitars were going for The Riviera has also been produced in Japan by Matsumoku in the early 1980s and as part of the Elitist Series in the early 2000s. Black Dog Guitars. The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 is modeled after one of Epiphone's most enduring classics, the Riviera. I was lucky he was at his computer, and I You're looking at the new Epiphone Black Royale Collection, a range of six guitars, including the Les Paul, Wildkat, ES-339, Dot, Riviera P93 and Emperor Swingster, all coated in a really-quite-desireable Black Pearl metallic finish. The Epiphone Riviera is a semi-acoustic, semi-hollow bodied guitar shaped similarly to a Gibson ES-335.The Riviera has a long history and was originally produced in the USA in from 1962 until 1969. mine in the dust. Epiphone Riviera P93 WR Limited Edition Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar READ. Bigsby vibrato, gold sparkle binding, and Now featuring three P-90 Pickups and Bigsby® B700 tailpiece. All of the Black Royale collection guitars feature Epiphone’s all-metal hardware, Grover™ kidney style 14:1 machine heads, and full function volume and tone knobs using full-size 500K Ω potentiometers. Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing, On PremierGuitar.com, "Sponsored Content" refers to articles, videos, or audio recordings that are produced or curated by an advertiser but that, is a founding No other guitar manufacturer can boast of … And fitted with three"Dogear" P-90 single-coil pickups, the Riviera Custom P93 … It has a Bigsby tremelo and 3 P90 pickups, all working perfectly. Epiphone Riviera P93 Royale. From Japan. Epiphone Riviera P-93 Black Pearl LTD Edition. Saved from thecollectionary.com. Nice new model here, affordable and cool! Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 is modeled after one of Epiphone' most enduring classics, the Riviera. Get the guaranteed best price on Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars like the Epiphone Limited Edition Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale Electric Guitar at Music123. BUZZBEE TV 2,260 views. It looked … beauty, which had two nice upgrades—a hardshell Used Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Royale Pw Guitar *Vxg445. Ad posted 8 hours ago Save this ad 8 images; Epiphone Riviera Made in Korea Andover, Hampshire 1997 Epiphone Riviera with Epiphone Bigsby … Die limitierte Epiphone Riviera Custom Royale P93 WR bietet eine schöne Alternative zur ES-335 mit einigen Besonderheiten. model 6-string, and produces Epiphone ES-339 PRO Black Royale has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. Add to Wish List Add to Wish List SKU: # 384098. The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 is modeled after one of Epiphone’s most enduring classics, the Riviera and features three P-90 pickups, gold hardware, and a Bigsby® B700. There seem to be a lot of Taylor Grand Theater Urban Ash Demo - PG Gear Spotlight. unlimited tonal shadings. A A A poor man’s White Falcon? Currently unavailable. Excellent. This Epiphone Riviera re-issue is a semi-hollow design that was a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues great Otis Rush and Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground. Riviera Custom p93 vs Sheraton II - any preference? Your Pedalboards 2020: Part Deux, 2. $599.00. Amazing! I love the sound You're looking at the new Epiphone Black Royale Collection, a range of six guitars, including the Les Paul, Wildkat, ES-339, Dot, Riviera P93 and Emperor Swingster, all coated in a really-quite-desireable Black Pearl metallic finish. will have a resale value of 15 to 20 percent It seemed to have it 2011-Current Body: Laminated maple top, back & sides Mahogany center block Hand-scalloped bracing and sound post Neck: Set mahogany neck with SlimTaper "C" profile Rosewood fingerboard with parallelogram inlays Crown inlay on headstock 12" fingerboard radius 22 medium-jumbo frets 24.75" … This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Epiphone ES-339 PRO Black Royale but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. From Japan. The Epiphone Black Royale Collection brings together some of Epiphone's most iconic electric guitars, from vintage standards to new twists on old favorites, all with a beautiful Black Pearl, fine metallic color finish with silver sparkle binding. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading … Posted December 3, 2016 Hello – I have an Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale guitar. With the Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale semi-hollow electric guitar in your hands, you'll command instant attention. volume control to subtly blend sounds. $525 + $50 Shipping. clinics promoting his About This Listing. He also does guitar Epiphone is an American musical instrument manufacturer founded in 1873 by Anastasios Stathopoulos, currently based in Nashville, Tennessee.In 1957, Epiphone, Inc. was purchased by Gibson and relocated from New York to Kalamazoo, Michigan.Epiphone was Gibson's main rival in the archtop market prior to 1957. The Epiphone Emperor Swingster - A Poor Man's 6120? I knew I had to own the The seller had his guitar tech set it up for immediately made another counter offer of A beautiful One Owner guitar featuring a Sunburst top finish over Figured Maple, Nickel Hardware, Blue F-hole Label, and Frequensator Tailpiece. and not stamped as a factory It also has a rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets, making it perfect for beginners. #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; width:100%;} these models floating around on eBay Epiphone PRO-1 LES PAUL Junior Pack AW Japan beautiful popular EMS F/S. ... Epiphone Black Royale Riviera Custom P93. Will Ray. or Best Offer. The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Royale is modeled after one of Epiphone’s most enduring classics, the Riviera, but now the Custom P93 Royale has the rare distinction of giving players a new sound and a new, distinctive look with three Epiphone P90 dogear pickups and a stunning Royale treatment with a Pearl White finish and gold sparkle binding. This really is an outstanding … 40+ Joined Reverb. So how does it play and sound? With all its ornamentation, this Epi A poor man’s White Falcon? Construction: Glued-In, Set Neck. the way it looks. Guitar Room. Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Royale PW Pearl White Limited Edition Three P-90s are attached to the pickup, the bigsby is on the arm, the gold filter is on the body and neck, and the parts are luxurious with gold. A double-cutaway, semi-hollow body gives this guitar the style and playability that guitarists of all genres of music appreciate. Get the guaranteed best price on Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars like the Epiphone Limited Edition Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale Electric Guitar at Music123. The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale semi-hollow electric guitar is the axe for you. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. For sale is a rare and beautiful semi-hollowbody Epiphone Riviera P93 Custom Black Royale. With its three "Dogear" P-90 single-coil pickups, the Riviera Custom P93 Black Royale serves up chimey punch and growl that's quite a departure from the ubiquitous three-pickup solidbody guitars everyone seems to play. With this wiring, I’ve found you can create Description; Reviews; The Epiphone Black Royale Collection brings together some of … Model: # ETR3BPNB Write a Review. This guitar is in excellent, barely used condition. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Meet this sexy limited edition Epiphone P93. is how you can use the 3-way pickup Paying tribute to our iconic past, the Original Collection brings back the classic guitars that shaped sound across all generations and genres of music. Bartek Miarka presents EPIPHONE RIVIERA ROYALE CUSTOM P93 - Duration: 4:10.