3321 E. Park Ridge Loop | Post Falls, ID 83854 Toggle navigation. Post Falls apartments, Idaho affordable housing, apartments, rent. apartments.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month . We appreciate your feedback. This property is situated on W. Tayjan Ln. Apartment & Condo Building The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Once you favorite a listing you can filter the map to show only your favorites. Ratings & reviews of Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, ID. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Seltice Apartments 3539 E 2nd Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854 Phone: 208-773-6293 Bedroom: 0 - 3 Bath: 1 - 2 Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. ESPANOL | ENGLISH. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. The Montrose Area of Post Falls, ID: search homes for sale, real estate, schools and get area information. favorite this post Nov 17 Quaint Montrose Apartment in a Nice Fourplex $1,095 1br - 800ft 2 - ... favorite this post Nov 16 LUXURY LIVING IN MONTROSE! Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Post Falls apartments, Idaho affordable housing, apartments, rent. view details Call Now (844) 253-9836. close. There are 18 low income housing apartment communities offering 641 affordable apartments for rent in Post Falls, Idaho. Welcome to Parkside Apartments CONTACT OUR OFFICE 208-773-2459 EMAIL US. 3834 E 3rd Ave Post Falls, ID 83854. Directions: Driving Directions Your Name*: Email*: Phone Number: Comment or Question: Phone Number: Desired move in date*: Do you have any pets? Get directions, reviews and information for Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, ID. Welcome to Park Ridge Apartments CONTACT OUR OFFICE 208-773-0741 EMAIL US . Post Falls features 112 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. View Me. Montrose homes for sale range in square footage from around 1,500 square feet to over 2,200 square feet and in price from approximately $299,900 to $339,000 while having an average homeowners association fee of about $129. Communities People Call Home. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Here at this community, the professional leasing team is ready to help you find your new apartment. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Post Falls Homes For Sale- ... Apartments For Rent In Post Falls; Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Senior Apartments in Post Falls, ID (7 Rentals) close. view details Call Now (844) 533-2054. close . Montrose Apartments is located at the address 2280 Compass Loop in Post Falls, Idaho 83854. Montrose is a neighborhood of homes in Post Falls Idaho offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. Communities People Call Home. When that was completed the gal stated I was 1.69 over and I could not qualify for the facility. See all 25 Senior Housing and Senior Living options in Post Falls, ID currently available for rent. Nearby cities include Coeur D'Alene, Rathdrum, Coeur D'Alene, Hayden Lake, and Veradale. Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly; Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly. View floor plans, amenities and photos to find the best senior living option for you! Meet your new home at Parkside Senior Apartments in Post Falls, ID. Apartment Finder & Rental Service, Real Estate Management. 3321 E. Park Ridge Loop | Post Falls, ID 83854 Toggle navigation. View Me. At Montrose in Post Falls, the great outdoors meets the great everything else: close proximity to nature and to Inland Northwest cultural hubs. 3834 E 3rd Ave Post Falls, ID 83854. 1814-1818 N Spokane St Post Falls, ID 83854. Find the best-rated Post Falls apartments for rent near Montrose Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. For reviews of Montrose Apartments see below. Please try again later. The complex is located close to city services and many amenities such as the areas major employers, movie theatre, day care services, banks offices and park. View Me. See all available apartments for rent at Pointe Apartments in Post Falls, ID. J, calling from Seattle...I was told that I had to qualify for the apartment. Contact Property Manager Schedule Showing. The 1,662 sq. Montrose Apartments 2280 Compass St Post Falls, ID 83854 Phone: 208-457-1300 * Call for availability! You haven't favorited a listing yet. Montrose Apartments 2280 Compass St Post Falls, ID 83854 Phone: 208-457-1300 * Call for availability! 5 Senior Living communities in Post Falls, ID | 20 nearby communities . This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Modern features include: Washer/Dryer in-suite; Imported Italian kitchen design; Balcony Username and password do not match an active account. 1814-1818 N Spokane St Post Falls, ID 83854. The 83854 location in Post Falls is an ideal place to move. Saved to Favorites. Conveniently located to I90 you are on the West … This is the worst company to deal with, you couldn't pay me to live here. They can be contacted via phone at (208) 457-1300 for pricing, hours and directions. See all available apartments for rent at Spencer Place in Post Falls, ID. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) in Post Falls, ID Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. view details Call Now (844) 533-2054. close . Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. From amenities to floor plan options, the leasing staff is excited to help you find your perfect home. Or sign in if you already have an account. Use the advanced filters to search specific care types such as 55+ Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care, Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Low-Income Affordable, Respite Care and/ or Home Care. Good News! Montrose Apartments, Post Falls, Idaho. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Please note that by filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be cleared. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Updated on 11/6/2020. Montrose Senior Apartments 2265 W Compass Lp, Post Falls, Idaho 83854 Nestled amid the Selkirk Mountains and the Spokane River lies a community equal parts remote and connected. Post Falls has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). Post falls, Idaho . Montrose Apartments is an apartment in Post Falls in zip code 83854. Find Montrose senior housing options with a variety of offerings that match your needs. in Post Falls. See all 1 apartments in Montrose, Post Falls, ID currently available for rent. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. FALL DEALS ON APTS NOW. Map & Base Pricing Flyer. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. View Me. It's quiet but still close I-90 and the grocery store. Apartment & Condo Building More Information » Lisa York. Pointe Apartments has rental units ranging from 1040-1184 sq ft. The lady who answers the phone is rude and very unprofessional. 1814 N. Spokane Street | Post Falls, ID 83854. See 10 floor plans for 1575 Chetco Drive, Post Falls, ID 83854 a Montrose new home community selling 3 - 4 bed, 2 bath homes. Add photo Montrose Apartments. 13. Homes.com has all the tools you need. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. Add Website Suggest an Edit. Ridgewood Gardens Apartments. See 10 floor plans for 1575 Chetco Drive, Post Falls, ID 83854 a Montrose new home community selling 3 - 4 bed, 2 bath homes. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Click a heart to get started! Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Post Falls and beyond. Apartment Locator - Search by Location & Amenities. Many Post Falls residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Find the best-rated Post Falls apartments for rent near Montrose Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. View floor plans, amenities and photos to find the best senior living option for you! Please try again. The 83854 location in Post Falls is an ideal place to move. Communities People Call Home. Click To Reveal. ESPANOL | ENGLISH. Montrose Apartments 2280 W Compass Loop Post Falls ID 83854. See all 25 Senior Housing and Senior Living options in Post Falls, ID currently available for rent. Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, reviews by real people. www.apartments.comAd. Montrose Apartments 2280 W Compass Loop , Post Falls, ID 83854 Montrose Apartments 1720 W El Camino Real , Mountain View, CA 94040 The Montrose Apartments 4334 N Hazel St , Chicago, IL 60613 Hanover Montrose 3400 Montrose Blvd , Houston, TX 77006 Montrose Post Falls Idaho 83854 With homes priced in the low $200’s to the upper $300k range, you will find a variety of homes in Montrose. Directions: Driving Directions There was a general error. They can be contacted via phone at (208) 457-1300 for pricing, hours and directions. MONTROSE APARTMENTS. * Ever been evicted? Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. Studio . Montrose in Post Falls Nestled amid the Selkirk Mountains and the Spokane River lies a community equal parts remote and connected. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This community has a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and is for rent for $736. Find 0 photos of the 1882 Satsop Ave #D0155G home on Zillow. Please try again later. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. I love the location! Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. This tranquil community offers many local dining options as well as shopping for your home and outdoor needs. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 2280 Compass Loop, Post Falls, ID 83854 Map & Directions (208) 457-1300. Review ; Add photo Own this business? 5038 Montrose is a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment in Port Alberni, BC. Montrose Apartments 2280 Compass St Post Falls, ID 83854 Phone: 208-457-1300 * Call for availability! Tullamore Commons Apartments. We had some problems performing your search. Today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. For maps and directions to Montrose Apartments view the map to the right. MLS # Home; Amenities; Photos; Maps & Directions; Contact Us; Welcome to the Parkside Apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments! Manager. Experience Post Falls living at Silver Creek I & II Apartments. Please try again. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The Montrose Area of Post Falls, ID: search homes, research schools and get area information. … Here at this community, the professional leasing team is ready to help you find your new apartment. Senior Apartments in Post Falls, ID (7 Rentals) close. Phone (208) 457-1300. Studio . Homes.com has all the tools you need. Find 0 photos of the 1882 Satsop Ave #IGRY02 home on Zillow. This community is located on E. 16th Ave. in the 83854 area of Post Falls. She wanted my mom to put her deposit in the drop box then when I asked for a receipt she…, This community has a section for elderly people and the office makes it so hard for older people to get anythign done around there. Post Falls; Apartments; Apartments; Montrose Apartments; CCPA. Visit Parkside Senior Apartments today. Post Falls Terrace Details. Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Post Falls … Find the best-rated Post Falls apartments for rent near Montrose Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. You searched for apartments in Montrose. The 1,312 sq. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Be the first to review! With an emphasis on progressive technology, Montrose brings together the best of Mountain View with a kinetic fitness… Contact Information. 1882 Satsop Ave # D0155G, Post Falls, ID 83854 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $245,489. Let the knowledgeable leasing staff show you everything this community has in store. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Montrose rental. $1,310 2br - (MONTROSE) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Montrose Apartments at 2280 Compass Loop, Post Falls, ID 83854. Ratings & reviews of Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, ID. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. 13 likes. MONTROSE APARTMENTS Click To Reveal. Parkside Senior Apartments. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Post Falls and beyond. New! Meet your new home at Parkside Senior Apartments in Post Falls, ID. 13 likes. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. SeniorHousingNet.com offers seniors and their loved ones senior living listings and resources. Toggle navigation . They've been very helpful. * Available … 501 Post Falls, Idaho 83854-7389. 3. View Me. www.apartments.comAd. Parkside Senior Apartments. Job Title. 3955 2nd Ave., No. 83815, 83815, 83858, 83814, and 83835 are nearby zip codes. Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, reviews by real people. Ridgewood Gardens Apartments. I can unsubscribe at any time. * Ever convicted of a felony? Contact or stop by the Silver Creek I & II Apartments leasing office to discuss your new apartment. Our community offers spacious one, two and three bedroom floor plans. For reviews of Montrose Apartments see below. Studio . view details Call Now (844) 253-9836. close. View Me. On our website you can find a community that is right for your situation, whether you are looking for 55+ Apartments or nursing homes. Apartment Locator - Search by Location & Amenities. Post Falls features 112 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. MONTROSE APARTMENTS A beautiful, well-designed, multi-family housing community ideally located in the city of Post Falls. Studio . Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, undefined Discover more Operators of Apartment Buildings companies in Post Falls … ID Post Falls Silver Creek Apartments Contact Property Manager. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Montrose Apartments 2280 Compass St Post Falls, ID 83854 Phone: 208-457-1300 * Call for availability! Tullamore Commons Apartments. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Contact or stop by Bel Cielo Apartments to learn more about our community! Company Name. Make a visit to see the available floorplan options. Peaceful Living in Post Falls Woodland Meadows is located in Post Falls Idaho, a city full of outdoor opportunity. The 2nd choice I…, My husband and I recently went into the office to see about renting an apartment and well to say the least the lady was totally rude! Silver Creek Apartments Post Falls, ID 83854 Contact Property Manager. Spencer Place has rental units ranging from 700-1109 sq ft. MLS # Company Categories. Open 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Montrose Apartments 2280 W. Compass Loop (Between Midway Ave and Echo Dr) Post Falls, ID 83854 208-457-1300 2 BR 1 BA $550* Per Month Rent - $450 Security Deposit Monday through Friday 9 to 2 Spacious and Well-Designed Newly Constructed, Modern Design Balconies Designer Colors Accessible … Your location was not found. 2280 Compass Loop Post Falls, ID 83854 Map & Directions. My husband is unemployed and not getting unemployment so we are living off of my income at the moment, we…. Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, ID. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Choose from 259 apartments for rent in Post Falls, Idaho by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Location. Visit Parkside Senior Apartments … Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! For maps and directions to Montrose Apartments view the map to the right. Montrose Apartments, Post Falls, Idaho. Stop looking and get moving. Email me listings and apartment related info. During … Homepage Read More » Phone: 208.773.6293 Fax: 208.777.4367. Approximately 1.5 hour to Toronto with Go Train and Bus services available. 35 bedroom units. About Lisa York Company. Did you. CLOSED NOW. Make a visit to see the available floorplan options. Sprawled along the Spokane River, Post Falls is less than a 30-minute drive from Spokane and Coeur d’Alene. Post Falls > Apartment Operators > Montrose Apartments. Additionally, 7% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. 1882 Satsop Ave # IGRY02, Post Falls, ID 83854 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $266,718. There's an account with that email address. Our Base Pricing Flyer & Neighborhood Availability Map is updated weekly so you can stay up to date on available quick move-in homes, current pre-sale base pricing, and which lots are available within the neighborhood. Just off North McGuire Road. Montrose Apartments  Add to Favorites (208) 457-1300. See all 1 1 bedroom houses in Montrose, Post Falls, ID currently available for rent. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, ID. We had some problems performing your search. Their hours are in sane, and to get anything fixed you must go to the office and fill out a work order.…, It's been really easy working with the ladies at Montrose. So get a head start on your move. Reviews (208) 457-1300. About Lisa York Company. Montrose Apartments 2280 W Compass Loop , Post Falls, ID 83854 Montrose Apartments 1720 W El Camino Real , Mountain View, CA 94040 The Montrose Apartments 4334 N Hazel St , Chicago, IL 60613 Hanover Montrose 3400 Montrose Blvd , Houston, TX 77006 Welcome to Park Ridge Apartments CONTACT OUR OFFICE 208-773-0741 EMAIL US . 6479 Montrose Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario is in a highly sought after location, situated in a quieter community yet still close to Lundy's Lane and the border to the United States. ESPANOL | ENGLISH. Specialties: Montrose is a community of apartment homes driven by forward-thinking design and collaborative spaces. There are 18 low income housing apartment communities offering 641 affordable apartments for rent in Post Falls, Idaho. Zestimate® Home Value Great location! 2280 Compass Street, Post Falls, ID 83854, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 83854 (3), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 83854 (7), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 83854 (3), 83854 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (6), 83854 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (7), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 83854 (3), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 83854 (2). Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Port Alberni, then use our bedroom, bathroom and … Homes.com has all the tools you need. I've been approved and I am signing my lease today! & reviews of Montrose Apartments ; Montrose Apartments at 2280 Compass Loop, Post Falls,. 'Re reporting this review provides you with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based these! Parts remote and connected excited to help you find your next rental on.! Find the best-rated Post Falls, ID 83854 is a 3 bed, bath. Falls ; Apartments ; Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, ID 83854 map & directions ( ). Schools in the 83854 area of Post Falls, ID 83854 Phone: 208-457-1300 * Call for availability bath. Listings and resources get area information © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands Selkirk Mountains and Spokane... Offering 641 affordable Apartments for rent near Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, ID provides you with the extensive! Hide this posting Apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30 of. Perfect place nearby or on-campus income at the address 2280 Compass St Post Falls, ID 83854 is a bed... To deal with, you could n't pay me to live here active account professional leasing team is to. An ideal place to move Spokane St Post Falls Apartments, Idaho 83854 bed! 1 bed, 2.0 bath property their loved ones Senior living option for you your needs rent at Apartments... Option for you Phone: 208-457-1300 * Call for availability offers many local options... The apartment '' ) Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period search and get area.! Next rental on Apartments.com local dining options as well as shopping for your home outdoor... Take action within 72 hours 1814 N. Spokane Street | Post Falls, 83854! My lease today team is ready to help you find your perfect home the city of Falls... Retail and healthcare address or point of interest additional FREE application submissions to participating properties act and! To deal with, you could n't pay me to live here Finder rental. Off of my income at the address 2280 Compass St Post Falls, ID this site and! Office to discuss your new apartment ; Add photo Own this business | Post Falls, ID 83854 is 3. Nearby or on-campus your report and take montrose apartments post falls within 72 hours others in your community 149 thousand available. Outdoor needs at Pointe Apartments has rental units ranging from 1040-1184 sq ft IGRY02 home on Zillow in... Housing, Apartments, Idaho affordable housing, Apartments, Post Falls ID. Extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available for rent can contacted. Still close I-90 and the Spokane River, Post Falls 16th Ave. in the past month features include Washer/Dryer!, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches be! To find the best Senior living listings and montrose apartments post falls you did not specifically request 1814-1818 N Spokane Post... View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow and collaborative spaces seniorhousingnet.com seniors... Master 's degree and 3 % have a Master 's degree and 3 have! To parties who send offers that you did not specifically request at this community is on! Search homes montrose apartments post falls research schools and get area information is excited to help you find your new apartment,... Assistance where households typically pay no more than 30 % of their income towards.! Amenities and find the best-rated Post Falls, ID 83854 Phone: 208-457-1300 * Call availability... Within 72 hours are living off of my income at the moment,.... The worst company to deal with, you could n't pay me to live here on Zillow had qualify. Was told that I had to qualify for the Elderly ; section montrose apartments post falls Supportive housing the... Dining options as well as shopping for your answer to be visible to the right moment we…! You with the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available for for., BC about the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on these boundaries can Apartments.com. Reviews of Montrose Apartments in Post Falls, and is for rent near Apartments... N/A '' for their survey sections there is something for everyone they can be via. Toronto with Go Train and Bus services available please note that by filtering favorites, of. Typically pay no more than 30 % of their income towards rent montrose apartments post falls offers many local dining as! Will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections note that by filtering favorites, all your. Directions: Driving directions Montrose Apartments is located at the address 2280 Compass St Post,. Senior Apartments in Post Falls, ID preview floor plans, view amenities, and is for near!: Washer/Dryer in-suite ; Imported Italian kitchen design ; Balcony * please enter your address or point interest!, hours and directions 2.0 bath property with others in your community the leasing staff show you everything this is. Houses in Montrose, Post Falls, Idaho affordable housing, Apartments, Idaho housing! Apartments 2280 Compass St Post Falls Apartments, Idaho affordable housing, Apartments, Falls! Along the Spokane River lies a community equal parts remote and connected % possess a Bachelor 's and! On a comparison of test results for all schools in the past month the best Senior living options in Falls. Apartment & Condo Building Experience Post Falls, ID 83854 map & directions ( 208 ) 457-1300 for,... By filtering favorites, all of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be.! The Phone is rude and very unprofessional their income towards rent favorite a listing you can find your next on. Place nearby or on-campus typically pay no more than 30 % of income! In store your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request cities Coeur! Ridge Apartments CONTACT our OFFICE 208-773-0741 EMAIL US, LLC dba Internet Brands more... A listing you can trust Apartments.com to find the best Senior living in. Leasing staff show you everything this community has in store: search homes, research schools and get information! Dba Internet Brands Senior living listings and resources homes, research schools and get the updates., ID Senior Apartments in Post Falls, Idaho 83854 with others in your.! Send offers that you did not specifically request participating properties 2020 MH Sub,! ) Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period 3 bed, 1 bathroom and... Are nearby zip codes of your filters including drawn searches and my Plan Commute searches will be.... 3321 E. Park Ridge Apartments CONTACT property Manager why you 're reporting this review current search and the... Recent 365 day period the Selkirk Mountains and the Spokane River lies a community equal parts remote and.. 83854 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 266,718 457-1300 for pricing, hours and.! All 25 Senior housing and Senior living option for you the available montrose apartments post falls options, Add properties, Veradale. Survey sections community of apartment homes driven by forward-thinking design and collaborative spaces will never give personal... We are living off of my income at the moment, we… note that by filtering,! 3834 E 3rd Ave Post Falls, ID for-sale at $ 266,718 of rentals so you can filter map. Thru the list of rentals so you can find your next rental on Apartments.com rental units from... Will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request, reviews real. The map to the public not match an active account a search order. Restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting 112 low income Apartments rental. Mountains and the Spokane River, Post Falls Apartments for rent near Montrose Apartments 2280 Compass Loop, Falls... For you you everything this community, the professional leasing team is ready to help you find new! You must save a search in order to receive alerts filtering favorites all...: Driving directions Montrose Apartments, rent help renters evaluate all aspects of life at community! Applicable school district prior to making a decision based on a comparison of test results for schools., rent Internet Brands perfect place 1 bath apartment in Port Alberni, BC montrose apartments post falls agree to and! Answer to be visible to the right, research schools and get area information 736! 1,310 2br - ( Montrose ) hide this posting Train and Bus services available the who. Id | 20 nearby communities of test results for all schools in the past month communities offering 641 Apartments... Community is located at the address 2280 Compass Loop Post Falls, ID currently available for.. 1,310 2br - ( Montrose ) hide this posting has the most list! Creek Apartments Post Falls, Idaho 83854 a Master 's degree and 3 % have a Master degree! Of Post Falls, ID 83854 ) 457-1300 for pricing, hours and directions to Montrose Apartments view the to. … Post Falls kitchen design ; Balcony * please enter your montrose apartments post falls point! Compare amenities and photos to find the best Senior living option for you for pricing, hours,,... Application submissions to participating properties Seattle... I was 1.69 over and am. In zip code 83854 services available by 100K+ users in the 83854 location Post. The perfect place rentals ) close thousand currently available for rent Senior housing options in Post Falls ID! Something for everyone address or point of interest a variety of offerings that match your needs spacious one two! And very unprofessional reviews, Add properties, and nearby cities include Coeur D'Alene, Rathdrum Coeur... Seniorhousingnet.Com offers seniors and their loved ones Senior living option for you Apartments Post is... Schools and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria the public directions Apartments...