Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Heads up! Download the App for Free. No delivery fee on your first order. It...comes with a little salad and rice. Get directions, reviews and information for Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill in Hoffman Estates, IL. App. 1 recommendation for Pita Pita from neighbors in Hoffman Estates, IL. 1. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill located at 4613 W Higgins Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192-3719, offering Mediterranean, Pitas, Dinner, Vegetarian, Kids Menu, Lunch Specials, Dessert and Lunch. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are reasonable. All info on Pita Pita in Hoffman Estates - Call to book a table. English . Open Now. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Hoffman Estates: See 18 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 121 restaurants in Hoffman Estates. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Could eat here evey single day... - See 18 traveller reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Hoffman Estates, IL, at Tripadvisor. Other ... > Hoffman Estates > Pita Pita. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Hoffman Estates Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near The Stonegate Conference and Banquet Centre, Hotels near Seascape Family Aquatic Center, Hotels near (RFD) Greater Rockford Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Hoffman Estates, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Hoffman Estates, Gluten Free Restaurants in Hoffman Estates, Late Night American Restaurants in Hoffman Estates, Vegetarian Restaurants in Hoffman Estates, Late Night Restaurants in Hoffman Estates. null. Trip.com. Everything is good.More. Includes Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill Reviews, maps & directions to Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill in Hoffman Estates and more from Yahoo US Local Enjoy a unique dining experience at Pita Pita Mediterranean! Came in for a quick lunch. It was that good. Treat yourself to a delicious meal from Pita Grill. Order online and track your order live. Force Sync. Get delivery from Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill super-fast to your door. MIDDLE EASTERN. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill 4613 W Higgins Rd Hoffman Estates IL 60192. Search restaurants or dishes. 3. 157 Reviews (847) 645-0316 Website. Friendly. Русский . Order food online at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Hoffman Estates with Tripadvisor: See 18 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 121 restaurants in Hoffman Estates. Here's what I've noticed about Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, based on this visit, along with two other locations. Order delivery online from Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill in Hoffman Estates instantly with Seamless! The food is simply incredible. Pita Pita. Does this restaurant offer table service? Join the gang at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill in Hoffman Estates and enjoy our mediterranean food. 2. Here you can find more information about Pita Pita, including opening hours, type of food and more. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill - Restaurant - Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 Felt like a healthier option for eating lunch out. the food is also tasty in its own way. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Tasty quick dinner - See 18 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Hoffman Estates, IL, at Tripadvisor. Sign in. The fabulous service demonstrates a high level of quality at this spot. Nice ambience, great food, vegetarian and vegan food available too. Oh! And the falafel was amazing too! Great, healthy alternative. DIRECTIONS. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? 4613 W. Higgins (1,559.76 mi) Hoffman Estates, IL 60192. more, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Fast Food, Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Hoffman Estates, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago Hoffman Estates. Pita pita is a good option when I forget to plan dinner. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Great menu, tried the chicken shawarma wrap, to die for! Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Crazy big Shawarmas and pitas - See 18 traveler reviews, 22 candid photos, and great deals for Hoffman Estates, IL, at Tripadvisor. My only observation is that they could do a better job of cleaning the tables. the service is fast and quick. !More, Decided to try Pita Pita for the first time and it was excellent! 4.7. Within the United States +1-833-896-0077 English: 24/7. Really fresh, fantastic flavor. Pita House is a Middle Eastern Restaurant located in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.We have 2 locations one in the Schaumburg North Suburbs not far from the Expressway (I-290) and a few miles north of the Elgin O’Hare Expressway.Our Schaumburg location is not too far from the Woodfield mall, the biggest shopping mall in the Chicago area. MEDITERRANEAN. My wife and I even shared a meat sampler platter (forgot what they called it) and both came away satisfied! The Chicken Shawarma was fresh and delicious. You can order good baklava. Overall, come in for some great food and fun experience. I get the shawarma plate every time! Find food. Will definitely be back! Can’t wait to go back. At this place, you can get a takeaway. The price is high but its worth it. It got kind of loud in there with families,...business folks, etc but it was also very full....which is a good indication that others like Pita Pita too. Free online ordering from ezCater. I would recommend for everybody to come here....See the photos I attached, showing the sampler platter with a little bit of everything.More, Dropped in here for lunch and had some great shawarmas and pita sandwiches. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill Hoffman Estates. Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating. The food was authentic and the service was great. See 1 tip from 35 visitors to Pita Pita. Most reviewers suppose that the staff is nice at this place. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Try our tasteful soup 北 today! Relevance . Home / USA / Hoffman Estates, Illinois / Best hummus & pita; Show on map. We are doing our part to minimize the spread and risks this pandemic poses. Good service, value for money. We were not disappointed. 100%. Sort by. Filters. We are an authentic Mediterranean grill serving fresh, flavorful entrees. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. And the falafel was amazing too!! 1,433 people follow this. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill staff and past visitors. We are an authentic Mediterranean grill serving fresh, flavorful entrees. Ladin, lingua ladina . On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Pita Pita in IllinoisHoffman Estates. 4613 W Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, Illinois USA. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill (Hoffman Estates) Mediterranean Restaurant in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Nice layouts and clean restaurants. We are a family owned business, and understand that health and safety of our families is paramount to anything else, so we have taken these measures to protect yours. My friend ordered the Mixed Meat Entree and she loved...the rice and shredded meat. Global Access Number +1-646-362-8606 English: 24/7. I dine out everyday and prefer fresh and healthy foods. About See All. Browse the full Pita Pit menu, order online, and get your food, fast.