Pull yarn through until yarn end disappears inside body. [9 st]Rep R1-7 for second wing, fastening off beginning yarn end at the WS, so your yarn ends will not show. Click here for patterns There’s a new pattern out! I made this cardigan using the Jumpin’ Jaffa Pop color way (see photo in gallery) and wear it all the time in spring and summer. Draw one piece through round 3 across the width of the body, draw the second piece across the width of the body one round below, do the same with the third piece. Draw through the top of the head with a darning needle, while pinching one end of the yarn, so you don’t pull it all through.LegsCut six pieces of yarn color 821/2017 of approximately 6cm/2.4in. YARN - The Sea Issue, the very first book from this Scheepjes range, is a particularly cute montage of nautical-themed patterns that also contains must-read interviews with famous Dutch designers. Tips & Tricks.tutorial.yarn. This 100% mercerised cotton yarn comes in an enormous number of colours in 10g, 25g, 50g and 100g balls. When you see ‘RW’ behind a color, it indicates Scheepjes River Washed instead of Scheepjes Stone Washed. Scheepjes crochet patterns are available to purchase from Deramores in a variety of ways. The pattern is written in US terminology. Copyright © 2019 Yard Addicted and Co. All Rights Reserved.Privacy Policy. It’s a yummy new yarn and four free patterns! I hope I will get the opportunity to do a CAL next year and work with some of you again : ). [8 sc]R3-7 Rep R2 for five more times. Search. 958/1824 to attach the beads on the head. After 190 years of wool production Scheepjeswol closed in 1989. [8 sc, 1 sc2tog], Right wingR1 Using color 826/1824, ch13, starting in second ch from hook; 1sc in next 10 ch, sc2tog over last 2 ch, ch1, turn. Scheepjes’ Midnight Garden knitting book has been a huge hit with fashion lovers; it’s full of sophisticated designs that are complemented further by surreal imagery. Draw yarn through. Another fabulous use of all these beautiful colors. Unlike other gradient yarns, Whirl has a generous twist to enable speed while … Abdominal segmentsCut a length of yarn color 806/1316 of approximately 80cm/32in. I love to see your creations! Go to the header corresponding to your colorway and follow the instructions. Bright and inspiring, this ever-expanding collection of knitting wool from Scheepjes never disappoints. See more ideas about yarn, yarn colors, knitting. Some here in the US might be wondering – Scheepjes yarn? A beautiful soft yarn, great for any project. But please note it can occur that you might not have a particular color left over.If you are working this pattern without a kit, you will need small amounts of several colors in either Scheepjes Stone Washed/River Washed* or Scheepjes Colour Crafter*, usually less than 5 grams per color. Nov 19, 2020 - Explore Scheepjes's board "Designs Published by Scheepjes", followed by 3114 people on Pinterest. This way you can support my blog and I can keep making free patterns. Each booklet features a brand new pattern using Scheepjes yarns (from garments to home decor projects) designed by prominent designers. In fact here is one of those projects! Search. The color combinations are endless. Crochet; Knitting; Sewing; 20 To Make; Scheepjes Yarn Bookazine ; Accessories. Beading on the headNote: If you don’t have a split eye beading needle, you can also attach the beads with sewing thread and a sewing needle. When you click this link and purchase something, I will get a small commission, but it will not cost you extra money. UK/International: Wool Warehouse, Black Sheep Wools or The Knitting NetworkBenelux: Caro’s AtelierList of all Scheepjes retailers:Scheepjes website. 830/2007 to attach the beads on the head and for the antennae and legs. Yarn The After Party - 15 - Dream Catcher Shawl. All kits will be available from Scheepjes retailers from 1 September 2020. UK Terms $12 flat rate shipping in Canada - FREE SHIPPING over $100 CND & USA - Checkout is in CND $ Sign in or Create an Account. The concept is pretty similar to Scheepjes Whirl and it would look wonderful in either yarns! The Read between the lines shawl by Tammy Canavan-Soldaat is one of many designs published by Scheepjes yarns in their ‘YARN - The After Party’ booklets released with a new design every 2 weeks. [15 sc]R6 1sc in each st around. Head and bodyNotes: You work the body seamlessly from the head to the tail in a spiral, so you will not close the round with a sl st. These can include a digital download, a physical pattern or to make life simpler you can purchase them as a crochet kit including the pattern and all the luxurious Scheepjes yarn needed to complete the project. Made from a blend of 60% cotton / 40% acrylic to produce projects that are lightweight and breathable.Unlike other gradient yarns, Whirl has a generous twist to enable speed while working the yarn and to help prevent splitting. A small piece of (thick) paper, a pencil to write the insect names and scissors to cut out the names. Draw yarn through body and cut yarn, leaving the tiniest stinger poking out of the bottom. It’s regularly named as the wool of choice amongst bloggers and influencers, and Scheepjes patterns continue to innovate and excite passionate knitters and crochet enthusiasts. I’m taking a short moment to shout something besides The Art of Crochet Blankets from the rooftops. ’YARN, The After Party’ is a pattern booklet published every 2 weeks by Scheepjes yarns, in-between the release of their biannual bookazine ‘YARN’. Pattern During the Scheepjes Crochet-A-Long, ... 22% Acrylic, yarn weight Sport) or Scheepjes Colour Crafter (100% Premium Acrylic, yarn weight DK). Ideal for making garments and home textiles. Attach the eyes by threading a piece of yarn through the back of the right upper wing in the second to last row in the third st from the left. Recently, we added a further 24 colours, making a colour palette of 105 shades! Less ends to weave in and have multiple colors. Left wingR1 Using color 826/1824; ch13, work sc2tog over second and third ch from hook, 1sc in last 10 ch, ch1, turn. Since its launch in May 2015 our beautiful Catona yarns have become a ‘go-to’ yarn for many crafters. With a generous 1094 yards and stunning gradient colorways, this yarn is a great choice for everything from shawls to home décor projects. [5 sc]R2 2sc in each sc around. Below the color numbers you will see an image of the yarn colors you’ll use. Find your favorite patterns and get inspired by our top designers all over the world. Work all the instructions of the Patagonian bumblebee of the Herbarium colorway, but using the following colors:Body R1-8: 815/1062Body R9-13: 955/2016811/1277 for the wings. Place yarn over your left index finger with the yarn end towards you and hold it in place.2. See more ideas about yarn, pattern, crochet. ... Scheepjes Yarn After Party 46 Electric Dreams Cushion. [10 sc]R3 1sc in each sc around, change to color 806/1316 in the last st {see Tips & Techniques}. Cart 0. The wings will come together in the same st in the middle. 100% Premium Acrylic 8 Ply. Look no further when searching for an everyday yarn that can be used t Beautiful Patterns by the talented Scheepjes bloggers and Friends!! This one has been insanely popular. ’YARN, The After Party’ is a pattern booklet published every 2 weeks by Scheepjes yarns, in-between the release of their biannual bookazine ‘YARN’. 1 Aug 2020 6 Nov 2020 crochet.free pattern.inspiration.Nature.pattern.shawl.the poetry collection. (Currently, I don’t carry these in the online store however if you want them please send me an email through the Contact Us form and I will work with you to place a special order from Scheepjes). River Washed combines beautifully with Stone Washed. Limited Edition Mug and Canvas Tote. Sew the wings securely to the body between rounds 4-5 of the body (with the widest part facing upwards), leaving two sts between wings. Available in a vibrant range of self-striping colorways, it’s perfect for stand-out summer shawls or scarves. Today, Scheepjes specializes in acrylic and wool-based yarns in a variety of contemporary textures and tone-on-tone ombré shades. If you can’t find Wolltraum yarn cakes and you want to make the shawl in a similar colour, the best option would be Caramel Core Blimey. (UK dc2tog – double crochet two sts together)hdc                        half double crochet (UK htr – half treble)hdc2tog               half double crochet two sts together: (yo, insert hook in st, yo, pull up loop) twice, yo and draw through all 3 loops. Scheepjes YARN After Party pattern: Mountain Clouds Blanket. Official kits The official kit for the Rozeta CAL has been created by Scheepjes and contains all required yarns for completing this project. It will give me a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything extra. Buy Scheepjes Yarn Crochet Kits Online. This is so important! Home › Scheepjes Patterns. As a bonus pattern, you can start your own museum collection by working three different insects; a beetle, a bee and a butterfly or moth, to be displayed in a picture frame with a foamboard inside. It can help to use markers to first determine where to attach the parts to. To give you an idea of some of the many projects I have found using these products I wanted to give you 10 great patterns using various yarns that Scheepjes produces. Coloring on the upper and lower wings edgesUsing color 812/1712 and with RS facing;Left and right lower wing: Work sl st evenly along the side of the rows at the bottom of the wings , fasten off.Left and right upper wing: Work sl st evenly along the side of the rows at the side of the wings, fasten off. Scheepjes yarn is available in all kinds of wonderful fibers and colors. The patterns are officially available in English (UK), English (US), Dutch, German. I hope this post inspires you to think of all the great things you can doing using Scheepjes yarn. Please share on Facebook or tag me on Instagram (@aspoonfulofyarn)! The brand has been in existence in one form or another ever since the end of the 18 th century, and after a 20 year hiatus, the company returned to the top of its game with the introduction of its brand new range of Scheepjes yarn in 2010. Go to the header corresponding to your colorway and follow the instructions. Bags and Purses (7) Blankets / Throws / Afghans (22) Bootees (1) Cardigans (17) Collars (1) Cushions (18) If you haven’t bought your yarn yet and you don’t have a Scheepjes retailer nearby, please consider buying your Scheepjes yarn via one of the links below. Scheepjes Patterns; MAGIC BAGS. Crochet pattern: Granny square table runner, Knitting pattern: Two sides to the Story shawl. Choose from 8 possible kits each featuring a unique colourway and yarn combination. Today I have a special treat for you. Scheepjes CAL 2020 d’Histoire Naturelle: Main Info page, Read With Me CAL 2019: History of Bees Shawl, Read With Me CAL 2018: History of Trees shawl, All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, Leftover scraps of yarn or stuffing to stuff the insects where needed, Markers, if needed to attach parts to body, Split eye beading needle or sewing thread and sewing needle, Toho beads size 8/0: 6 beads in color 83 (brownish gold), 6 beads in color 86 (oil slick) and 4 beads in color 710 (iridescent green) or any other beads of your choosing. Ideal for making garments and home textiles. Cut out the names and pin them down near the insects. [4 sc]. Upper wingsWork the upper wings instructions of the Luna moth of the Herbarium colorway, using colors 943/1023. Designed by Jane Burns. [18 st]. [10 st]R7 Rep R5.R8 hdc2tog over first two st {see pics below}, 1hdc in next 4 st, 1sc in next 2 st, sc2tog over last 2 st, fasten off all yarn ends. Work all the instructions of the jewel beetle of the Herbarium colorway, but using the following colors:Body R1-3: 812/1712Body R4-14: 815/1062815/1062 for the wings and abdominal segments. Klik hier voor de Nederlandse versie Get this pattern as a PDF Like to work from paper or want to support me as a designer? Pull tight, but not too tight.Step 4: Wrap the yarn around the body clockwise;Step 5: Insert needle in st right of previous st and draw through;Step 6: Insert needle in st one below and to the left of previous st and draw through. This yarn comes in beautiful color ways and is variegated which is my favorite. [9 st]R7 1sc in first 8 st, sl st in last sl st, leave a tail of approximately 20cm/8in for attaching wings to body, fasten off beginning yarn end. Scheepjes crochet patterns are available to purchase from Deramores in a variety of ways. Yarn By Fibre; Patterns. Step 1: Remove darning needle and insert yarn in beading needle, thread three beads with color number 83 onto yarn and insert yarn into darning needle again; Step 2: Push beads to base of yarn and insert needle in st behind previous st and straight across the width of the head. I have seen this pattern done in so many beautiful colors however my favorite are the original ones she chose. Information. Collections; Brand; Crochet Patterns; Knitting Patterns; Hooks/Needles. [15 sc]Stuff body lightly, using stuffing or scraps of yarn.R7 (sc2tog over next 2 st, 1sc in next st) 5 times. Bunny Best Friend. [9 st]R7 1sc in first 8 st, sl st in last sl st, leave a tail of approximately 20cm/8in for attaching wings to body, fasten off beginning yarn end. The Christmas Gnomes made with Catona yarn and The Christmas Wreath using Stone Washed yarn. [8 sc]R2 1sc in each st around. Fold both wings lengthwise to create an arch. Of course you can mix and match colorways and insects as you wish, depending on what yarn you have left over. 100grams , 300 meters Available in English, German and Swedish, this free pattern is made using the gradient yarn from Wolltraum. The great thing about these packs is the array of colors you have to work with, without having the buy full skeins of every color-way. Toen ik voor het eerst hoorde over het nieuwe garen wat Scheepjes aan het ontwikkelen was, voelde ik gelijk een sterke connectie. Lower wingsR1-5 Work R1-5 of lower wings instruction of the Luna moth of the Herbarium colorway, using colors 803/2018.R6 Sl st in sl st, 1sc in next 3 st, 1hdc in last 5 st, ch1, turn. Attaching wings to body, antennae and legsWork instructions for attaching the wings, using colors 803/2018, but make sure to attach the whole of the bottom of the upper wings to the top of the lower wings {see picture of butterfly for reference}.Work instructions for antennae and legs of the Luna moth of the Herbarium colorway, using colors 803/2018. Whether you're a keen expert seeking a challenge, or fairly new to knitting and seeking to develop your technique, Scheepjes knitting patterns have something to suit everyone; from lavish, eye-popping shawls to … From the earliest inception in 1799 to its height in 1962, Scheepjeswol grew to have 900 employees: the company had expanded and had been modernised in the 15 years following WW II. The pattern is also available in … Shop By. It is the Lost In Time Shawl by Johanna Lindahl. Head and bodyNotes: You work the head and body seamlessly from the head to the tail in a spiral, so you will not close the round with a sl st.R1 Using color 821/1218, in MR; work 8sc in MR, close ring. With the number of of color choices in both of these yarns your possibilities are endless. Below the color numbers you will see an image of the yarn colors you’ll use. Work all the instructions of the jewel beetle of the Herbarium colorway, but using the following colors:Body R1-3: 830/2007Body R4-14: 946/1132946/1132 for the abdominal segments.807/1083 for the wings. The insects you see might use differently colored beads than stated in the pattern or French knots instead of beads. That way I can keep making free patterns : ) Thank you for your support <3Scheepjes Stone Washed/River WashedUK/International: Wool Warehouse, Black Sheep Wools or The Knitting NetworkBenelux: Caro’s AtelierScheepjes Colour CrafterUK/International: Wool Warehouse, Black Sheep Wools or The Knitting NetworkBenelux: Caro’s AtelierList of all Scheepjes retailers: Scheepjes website. Regular price $1 00 $1.00. Eyes on the wings (make 4)Using color 821/1218, in MR; work 4sc in MR, close ring, fasten off. ch                          chainsk                           skipsl st                       slip stitchst                           stitchsc                           single crochet (UK dc – double crochet)sc2tog                  single crochet two sts together: (insert hook in st, yo, pull up loop) twice, yo and draw through all 3 loops. Regular price $1 00 $1.00. [10 sc, 1 sc2tog]R2 Sc2tog over first 2 st, 1sc in last 9 st, ch1, turn. I found a pattern for this really colorful and fun scarf so I ordered my first skeins of yarn to complete that project. [10 st]R5 sc2tog over first 2 st, 1sc in next 2 st, 1hdc in next 5 st, 2hdc in last st, ch1, turn. Attaching wings to bodyWork attaching instructions of the Luna moth of the Herbarium colorway, using colors 943/1023. [11 st], R4 1hdc in first 7 st,1sc in next 2 st, sc2tog over last 2 st, ch1, turn. Yarn The After Party - 09 - Stormy Day Shawl. Currency: GBP ... Scheepjes Yarn The After Party 01 - Linen & Lace Cardigan (booklet) £1.00. This would be a great project for someone who has mastered a few beginners scarves and wants to try a little larger project.