Shop Schwinn Meridian 26 in. The larger wheels of the trike also help you maintain stability in high speed. The handlebars are equipped with the quick-release feature. – Yes, the back wheels of the trike will straddle two bike rails with bus supplied straps on a public bus. Schwinn Bikes that Come in One Size If you are an average-sized adult male or female, you will be able to fit 90% of Schwinn’s bicycles that come in a … It's fun to ride with plenty of features to make cycling enjoyable. This trike is simply a great companion and ideal for shopping and carrying items with its included foldable rear basket. So, you don’t need to be worried about at all. The Included rear basket is 18.5" long, 22.5" wide, and 11.5" tall with a 50lb weight limit and folds flat when not in use. (Note: the basket is not suitable for children, pets, or other passengers.) In total, this tricycle has a weight limit of 350 pounds. The held fine and I … Copyright 2016 - 2020 by AllAdultTricycle.com. The measurement of the included rear basket is 18.5″ in length, 22.5″ in width, and 11.5″ in height. Basket: Included huge fold-down rear basket. This full-sized tricycle for … You can assemble it yourself. Another great thing is, this tricycle will take you back to your childhood and you can recount many cherished memories. This trike has a fixed gear. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. You can also fold the rear basket when it is not in use. Schwinn Meridian 26-inch Wheels Full Size Adult Tricycle I weigh 410lbs and honestly expected the tires to blow as soon I I sat down for the first time. Mike Bhand is a professional writer and Editor of PickMyScooter. The 26-inch model is more suitable for most of people. The tricycle comes with linear brakes at both the front and rear-located hand brake. The included rear basket is 18. The brake levers are placed to the front of both handlebars so you can easily stop the trike with less effort when you need while riding. Schwinn Meridian Adult Trike. Schwinn Meridian 24-Inch Wheels Vs 26-Inch Wheels. My team and I decided to guide users about everything related to adult tricycle. Comparing to the Schwinn Meridian Adult 26-Inch 3-Wheel Bike. Here we go: We’ve tested some of the popular adult tricycles and the Schwinn Meridian is one of the best trikes among them. Meridian Adult 3 Wheeler Tricycle Now you can enjoy rides around town, on the beach or a bike path with this new 26" stylish Meridian 3-Wheel cruiser bike. The dual springs absorb shocks and help to provide you smooth riding on bumpy roads. for properly inflated tires on a two wheeled bike. Summary. The tricycle is made for rolling with stability and easy pedaling. The Schwinn Meridian is the perfect trike to haul big loads or for extra support when it is difficult to balance. ... Ride with confidence and style on the Meridian tricycle by Schwinn. This feature lets you adjust the handlebars quickly, within a minute. Before buying a Schwinn Meridian tricycle, many users wonder about the Schwinn Meridian tricycle weight limit. Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle, Three Wheel Cruiser Bike, Multiple Speeds and Electric, 26-Inch… by Schwinn Customer Questions & Answers The Schwinn Meridian trike comes with an ergonomically designed seat. Our website is specially designed to help our readers in picking up the correct Adult Tricycle that is obtainable in the market these days. But remember that, this trike is made for simplicity and multi-function gear increases the maintenance cost. Available in red, blue or silver. Your email address will not be published. This bike can hold up to 300 pounds of weight. Loving father of two super sportive sons and a passionate sports-product writer, He has written extensively on this particular topic. Page 30: Attach The Rear Fenders 5 . Swept-back adjustable handlebars of this trike let the rider keep a perfectly upright position. Overloading a tricycle can impact the performance of the tricycle, and it might also cause you to lose control of the tricycle. Reflectors: Built-in reflectors to enhance visibility; Springer saddle and low posture for easy mounting. Learn how your comment data is processed. So, it’s a great choice for adults. You get an overall improved posture with effective design of the handlebars. This is mainly Schwinn Meridian 26 inch trike review but they have no major difference. Looking for Schwinn Meridian – 3 Speed, 6 Speed & 7 Speed Adult Tricycle? Colors are limited to availability at local Club. On the other hand, the swept-back design keeps the rider’s back straight which helps to avoid back pain.