Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Once baked, let … Earn My Hannaford Rewards, use Hannaford To Go, get personalized coupons and more! Impressive DIY gifts, seasonal recipes, and tips for celebrating the season. $3.49 $2.69. Sale price valid from 11/27/2020 - 12/2/2020. Holly, I'm sure she'll love the leftovers when she's better! The meatloaf itself was good, however an extra egg might have helped it hold together better. Very simple to make. Meatloaf. 1 to 10 of 5585 for Stouffer's Meatloaf in Gravy Meatloaf in Gravy (Stouffer's) Per 1 loaf - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 10.00g | Carbs: 9.00g | Protein: 17.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar I probably will make it again, but I think I will mix a package of beef gravy mix into the beef broth and then add it to the mushrooms and onions. Hormel Compleats Meatloaf & Gravy with Mashed Potatoes, 9 Ounce (Pack of 6) 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,863 # 1 Best Seller in Canned & Packaged Spiced Meats. I substituted seasoning salt for table salt, and since we "don't do spicy", I used worchesteshire sauce instead of chili sauce. Meatloaf topped with rich homestyle beef gravy. I noticed there was no salt in the recipe. You saved Best Ever Meatloaf with Brown Gravy to your. See nutrition information for sat fat & sodium content. 451 calories; protein 22.9g 46% DV; carbohydrates 12.8g 4% DV; fat 33.7g 52% DV; cholesterol 132.6mg 44% DV; sodium 430.7mg 17% DV. Saved from stouffers.com. Stouffer's Oven Baked Meatloaf In A Homestyle Gravy About Carb Manager Since 2010, Carb Manager has been the #1 low carb diet tracker for iOS, Android, and the web. We've pre-selected this store to help you explore our products and services. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Russet Potatoes Mashed Potatoes Work Meals Wren Ketchup Meatloaf Gravy New Recipes … Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Cover with 1 … Per 1 Loaf & Gravy … See nutrition information … Bake for 1 hour, or until done. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. (I used half of each) Anyway, I didn't have any chili sauce in the house, so I can't comment on that issue. Made with gluten free bread crumbs because my husband has Celiac Disease and he said this was some of the best meatloaf he has EVER had. We loved it! This may sound corny, but ever since hubby and I got married, every Valentines Day (or thereabouts), I make a heart shaped meatloaf. Ground Sirloin – Sirloin is my cut of choice, but if you have ground round or chuck, those will work too. WATER, COOKED BEEF, COOKED PORK, TEXTURED SOY FLOUR, ONIONS, 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), ROLLED OATS, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, GREEN BELL PEPPERS, SALT, DRIED SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (DISTILLED VINEGAR, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, WATER, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC POWDER, SUGAR, SPICES, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR), SUGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, CARAMEL COLOR, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ONION POWDER, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, MALTODEXTRIN, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, BEEF STOCK, GARLIC POWDER, BEEF FAT, XANTHAN GUM, SPICE, CULTURED WHEY, DRIED BEEF BROTH, FLAVORS, LACTIC ACID, CORN OIL, DEXTROSE, YEAST EXTRACT, ENZYME MODIFIED CREAM, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, GRILL FLAVOR (FROM SUNFLOWER OIL AND SOYBEAN OIL), SMOKE FLAVOR, FRUCTOSE, NATURAL FLAVORS, OLEORESIN CELERY. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 13. Shop now for new products, tasty finds and trendy flavors. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Place loaf pan on a rack in an oven-roasting pan. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Meatloaf, Family Size. https://www.stouffers.com/en/our-dishes/classics/family/meatloaf Cook until internal … entire family, it's a breeze to make! There are 190 calories in 1 loaf (156 oz) of Stouffer's Meatloaf in Gravy. SALE! This is absolutely great. Beef Dishes Food Dishes Main Dishes Meatloaf Recipes Meat Recipes Cooking Recipes Quick Dinner Recipes Quick Meals Cooking For Two. https://www.stouffers.com/en/our-dishes/classics/large/meatloaf While you are adding the liquid to the pan, stir constantly and do not add more liquid than the mixture can absorb at one time or you will end up with lumpy gravy… Im going to give ut a try for dinner tonight. You should have received a confirmation email from us at this time. Product Details. Meatloaf topped with rich homestyle beef gravy. Congrats! Drew, Tyler and I really enjoyed this, however, poor Ash came down with a tummy virus this afternoon. Cook and stir for 1 minute, or until thickened. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. {"priceVariance":true,"backorderMessage":"Backordered[to]","widgetClass":"VariantMatrixWidget","singleVariantId":850169,"updateLastSelector":true,"variantIdField":"product850140_VariantId","orderedSelection":true,"fireStatusEvents":true,"productId":850140}. My very finicky husband and daughter LOVED it. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The STOUFFER’S CLASSICS Meatloaf is a comforting family favorite. Hi! Very good tasting. *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Tropical Fruit Recipes - 08-23-14 Daily Recipe Swap; Strawberry-Almond Milk Shakes and Homemade Almond Milk; Blueberry Cake with Almond and Cinnamon (like a giant muffin top) Giant Chocolate Chippers (makes 8 large cookies) (1986) Poppa D's Hot Wings; Cassano's Style Pizza Sauce (copycat recipe… Stouffer’s | Freshly Made, Simply Frozen Dinners. Info. Ingredients: WATER, COOKED BEEF, COOKED PORK, TEXTURED SOY FLOUR, ONIONS, 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), ROLLED OATS, WHEY … 3.9 out of 5 stars 3. Remove from oven, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving. MEATLOAF INGREDIENTS. This is the first meatloaf my family did Not pour ketchup over--the flavor was great just as it is. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. There are 200 calories in 1 serving of Stouffer's Family Size, Meatloaf in Gravy, frozen. Convection Oven 325°F Preheated: Do not loosen lid. Gravy was great too. Place 4-6 chicken breasts in baking dish, put cheese on top (I like something sharp like romano) on top of that, (mixed) 1/4 c white wine, 1 can Cr of Mushroom soup and 1 sm can of mushrooms. Our girls obviously grew up with this tradition and believe it or not, look forward to this every year. … Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir until tender. https://www.stouffers.com/en/our-dishes/classics/for-one/meatloaf 16 g protein (21% DV). Stouffers Meatloaf Sign in to Add. You'd need to walk 56 minutes to burn 200 calories. $11.88. Per 1 Loaf & Gravy Serving: 210 calories; 4.5 g sat fat (23% DV); 500 mg sodium (22% DV); 3 g total sugars. Build great mealtime memories around delicious foods, new recipes and a love to eat. Otherwise, serve the meatloaf slices on slices of bread with the gravy … The last meatloaf I made tasted like a giant meatball! Limited times available: Due to high demand and product availability, Hannaford To Go time slots and hours are limited. The simple purchased brown gravy makes it stand out, and it is absolutely delicious with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. Divide into two recipes. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; mix well. Shop Stouffer's Classics Meatloaf Family Size - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Saved by Tricia Simpson. Im assuming the stuffing and gravy … If you just registered with us, please check your email.