We’ve innovated Sour Gummy Bears with our pinky promise: delicious candy free from su Amazon.com SurfSweets.com Surf Sweets are available in a whole assortment of different candies like Gummy Bears, Jelly Beans, Gummy Worms, Super Sour Worms, Fruity Bears and Gummy Swirls. 24 matches. Sour Gummy Bears. Select your perfect box size. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 75 / 2,300g left. Surf Sweets candies are produced and packaged in dedicated facilities free of the top 10 allergens making them a top choice for safe treats to share with family and friends. Surf Sweets. Sour Gummy Bears are bursting with sour, fruity, juicy flavors! This is the first time i have had an issue and I can’t return the item. Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears - Case Of 12 - 2.75 Oz. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I have purchased this item many times. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2018. Organic Jelly Beans, 2.75 oz. Surf Sweets Bulk Sour Berry Bears, 10-Pound Bag. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Select a Size Add to Bag - $19.74 Added to Cart. Surf Sweets candy made by Wholesome of Sugar Land, Texas are delicious treats made with organic ingredients. I want my money back or a good product, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019, Candy is very hard and stale. Only downside was the gummies weren't really sour for sour gummy worms which was a little disappointing. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Born in California with a mind for healthier living and a heart for a healthy planet, we are dedicated to making our delicious candies with the highest quality ingredients. Surf Sweets Sour Worms are made with organic fruit juice and organic sweeteners and include 100% of Vitamin C per serving. This candy cost to much to not be able to return if it’s not good. I searched high and low for vegan gummy worms and was reluctant to buy such a huge box, but now I'm glad I did because I can't stop snacking on them. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Gummy Bears Snack Pack, 7 oz. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Made in Illinois, “TruSweets, LLC, is a socially responsible company dedicated to creating delicious sweet snack brands that are natural and organic.” (TruSweets.com) TruSweets, LLC owns and operates two brands: TruSweets, organic candy canes, and Surf Sweets, a brand of natural gummy candies and jelly beans. Carved pumpkin lanterns, trick or treating and extravagant gown are … With an all-organic and simple ingredients list, this pack of Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears makes a perfect retreat of the fond memory you had of gummy bears as a kid. Sour Gummy Bears, 1.8 oz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It's not as sour as some of the mainstream "sour patch" types, but they still manage to be quite sour, then very sweet. Just before Halloween I was talking with some forum friends. YumEarth. See terms. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I definitely recommend them! Possibly the only issue for some people is that gummy worms are often quite chewy and "stretchy" I guess would be the word. The texture, color, and taste of this gummy candy are all spot on. I was able to rinse some of it off without them losing their shape, and straight up, the sour taste is rather nice. Please try your search again later. For those who love Sour Patch Kids but don't love all the artificial stuff and nasty ingredients, these Berry Bears really hit the spot. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Suggested retail price is $.79. DISCLAIMER: ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION … PER BAG: 4g Sugar, 9g Fiber, 110 Calories 6 pack. Surf Sweets also offers three 0.9-oz snack-size packs of its candy – Gummy Bears, Sour Berry Bears, and Jelly Beans -- that are perfect for on-the-go snacking or school lunches. Surf Sweets. Surf Sweets. Surf Sweets Gummy Bears. Tru Sweets - Surf Sweets--Sour Berry Bears. In India, sweets have their personal significance and relevance. As a member, we will donate a minimum of 1% of the sales from our products to a number of organizations that support environmental causes, including Climate Cycle, Healthy Child Healthy World and EcoMom Alliance. Surf Sweets are also Stage 2 Feingold Diet approved. I could go on and on but I'll just sum it up with this.... My household discovered these less than a month ago and we've ordered 3 of the 12 packs in that time. A mix of 4 delicious flavors per bag: raspberry, apple, lemon and peach! Gummy Worms, 2.75 oz. 0 %--Protein. When one mentioned liking Trolli Sour Worms; I was unfamiliar with the sour variety of gummy candy. Buy SmartSweets Sour Gummy Bears online at Thrive Market. Compare prices & save money on Candy. ... Surf Sweets Sour Worms are made with organic fruit juice and organic sweeteners and include 100% of Vitamin C per serving. Surf Sweets. You can actually taste cherries, oranges, grapefruit and so on in each colored segment! Organic Fruity Hearts, 8 oz. 0%. They are also dairy-free and casein-free. These gummy bear candies, as well as vegan sour gummy worms, are allergen-free. There was a problem completing your request. Sour, sweet, and they actually taste like fruit instead of a nebulous "Red" flavor. Yummy Gummy Worms For Vegetarians/Vegans! One thing to watch out for: Surf Sweets also makes a few varieties of NON-VEGAN gummies. Serving Size : 25 g. 80 Cal. Surf Sweets Fruity Bears are simply the best! Tags:cranberry, gummi bears, raspberry, review, sour, strawberry, surf sweets I previously reviewed all of the products from Surf Sweets , the gummi candy company that produces an assortment of organic , “healthier†candies that are also vegetarian and vegan friendly. Ultimately, our favorite was the Surf Sweets Gummy Bears, though they are more chewy than some of the others, we liked that they weren't quite as sweet as the jelly beans or sour as the sours and we liked the size better than the worms. Surf Sweets. My fiancé (who is not vegan) says they are close but not spot on for gelatin-based gummies, so I must forget what the real things tastes like! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. SURF SWEETS and WHOLESOME LOLLIES Surf Sweets lollies are: Free from the top 10 allergens as well as being: A number are vegan or vegetarian and organic Fairtrade Non GMO Wholesome lollies are: Gluten free Vegan Organic Vegan lollies Ingredients Delish Fish - Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Apple Juice (Water, Organic… 1% for the planet. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Calorie Goal 1,920 cal. Our lightly sugared all natural Sour Berry Bears are irresistibly fun. Surf Sweets. She made them sound irresistible however, the Trolli brand just isn't for a multiple allergy household like mine. I bought them to make dirt pudding for Halloween, so for that purpose, I kind of wish they weren't coated in sour sugar. Gluten free. Made with real fruit juice. Please try again. These are exactly what I was hoping for. 🎁 1. Finally, my craving for gummy worms has been sated! Still, I wish they made a non-coated variety as well. ... Organic Spooky Shapes, 2 oz. Our gummy bears make a great treat for everyone since they … Surf Sweets Gummy Bears, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, 2.75 oz. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2018. Daily Goals. Please try again. She picked just the right stickers, crayons, and Play-doh to go with each bag, sticking with a slight gender theme. The same brand also makes other flavors of vegan gummy bears plus other vegan gummy candies like … BUILD A BOX. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Surf Sweets® Gummy Bears. Pucker up! The texture is great and I love the sugar coating. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. For the quality, the flavor and the selection of classic flavors, you cannot beat the price of this bag. $30.00 down the drain. Gummy Bears Snack Pack, 7 oz by YumEarth. They aren’t very sour which is a downside but the fruit flavours are bright and the consistency is much better than other gummies. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2016. Sour Berry Bears, 2.75 oz. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unable to add item to List. Gummies tasted great. The fresh fruit flavor lingers in the mouth and boosts you with the goodness of vitamin-C. The Organic Candy Factory: Home to the only Vegan/Kosher/Organic gummy bears in the world! Whether you are looking for a tasty treat, lunchbox or birthday snack or pinata or Halloween candy; Surf Sweets … Comprehensive nutrition resource for Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears. Free shipping on most orders! Surf Sweets Gummy Bears are simply the best! Surf Sweets is committed to offering you great tasting candy that is allergy friendly. All of their products are made with organic fruit juice and sweeteners and contain no corn syrup, and GMO-free. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Log Food. Whether you’re looking for a great snack to share with the family, or a treat for yourself, we know that you’ll be delighted with Surf Sweets Sour Worms. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2015. I would describe the texture as, "Firm Gumdrop", and I like that. 0 %--Fat. Surf Sweets is allergy friendly candy that’s full of flavor. Surf Sweets gummy bears … make them yummy, enlivening the spirits. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Our allergy-free gummy bears are made with organic fruit juice and organic cane sugar and include 100% of Vitamin C per serving. Gummies tasted great. Delish. $19.74 / 6 PK. 6 - Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears Now, these little organic fruity bears are the exact same thing as that fond memory you have of gummy bears as a kid. $31.20. We do not have any recommendations at this time. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please try again later. Benefits of Surf Sweets Surf Sweets is a lineup of snack foods and candies marketed towards parents who want to give their kids tasty snacks with wholesome ingredients. Vegan and allergy friendly fruity bears are a tasty alternative to traditional gummy bears that come in 6 delicious flavors: cherry, grapefruit, grape, lemon, orange & strawberry. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Surf Sweets Bulk Sour Berry Bears, 10-Pound Bag Celebrating Halloween With American Sweets Trick or treating is a fairly new phenomenon in the British isles, when compared to The united states where by Halloween celebrations have been popular for yrs. They're sweet and sour at the same time, and they come in black raspberry, sour cherry, and raspberry flavors. 12 pack. Organic Fruity Bear Candy, 2.75 oz. There are not many times that you may be ready to purchase 6lbs of gummy bears, but when you are, this is a great find. We use real and recognizable ingredients like organic cane sugar and organic fruit juice as sweeteners and vegetable dyes as coloring. Wheeling, Ill.-based Surf Sweets, part of TruSweets LLC, adds Gummy Bears and Sour Berry Bears Snack Packs multi-packs to its growing line of candy products. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2016. 100% vitamin C per serving. Our Organic Fruity Bears are made with organic fruit juice and organic cane sugar. Wholesome Sweeteners (Surf Sweets) – Organic Fruity Bears ... ... language Awesome Sour Worms ~ Especially For Allergy Sensitive Families. Vitamin A  I tried to differentiate slightly between the “girl” goodie bags and “boy” good bags so the girls got Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears and the boys got the Sour Bears. I used the gummi worms for decoration of cupcakes for Halloween. Buy products such as Surf Sweets Fruity Bears, 2.75 oz, (Pack of 12), Surf Sweets Gummy Worms, 2.75 Oz. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Fruitfully delicious. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. To be totally honest, the organic/healthy angle didn't snag me as much as the quality, and I'm glad I tried them. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Naturally good. How many Surf Sweets Organic Jellybeans equal 50 grams of sugar (glucose)? NEW DELICIOUS RECIPE - even better Sour Gummy Bears than before, we out candied candy! Yum! Each Allergy-Free Gummy Bear makes a great treat for everyone since they are also free of the Top 10 most common food allergens and artificial colors. Buy Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears (2.75 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Organic Watermelon Rings Bilingual. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Seven of our products are Vegan (Fruity Bears, Sour Berry Bears, Sour Worms, Fruity Hearts, Peach Rings and Watermelon Rings ). Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Made with organic sweeteners. ($1.61 - $90.61) Find great deals on the latest styles of Surf sweets gummy bears. 80 / 2,000 cal left. These are much less elastic, so if you're just going for that specific texture that might be a problem for you. Natural colors & flavors. They aren’t very sour which is a downside but the fruit flavours are bright and the consistency is much better than other gummies, Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2018. Her Royal Peepness Princess HoneyBunny Blayze. Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Citric Acid, Pectin, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Colors Added (Organic Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Organic Turmeric, Organic Annatto), Natural Flavors. Lydia enjoyed helping me fill each bag. I want to use Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans as a substitute for glucola. The Fruity Bears, Gummy Swirls, Sour Berry Bears and Sour Worms are also considered vegan. At launch, the Surf Sweets lineup includes gummies, vegan gummies, jelly beans, sour gummies, fruit rings, snack packs, and seasonal options. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Sodium 2,225g. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. at Walmart and save. Gummy Bears and Sour Berry Bears snack-size packs contains only 80 calories per package; Jelly Beans contain 90 calories. The lengthy planning hrs, loads of intriguing ingredients, the toil related, etcetera. While Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears contain no gelatin, they still have a nice chew. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Surf Sweets Sour Worms, 2.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Get the best candy delivered, and save up to 50%. Try it today! Surf Sweets. Surf Sweets. They are also free from artificial colors, flavors and high fructose corn syrup. Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears, 2.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Indian Sweets And Snacks, Merely The Ideal! Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears, 0.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears, 0.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Increase Your Way of living With the Aid of Maqui Berry If you are keen to reside a wholesome life-style, then you should get the job done out proper from today. 100%, Calcium  Your first delivery is free. Customize the most delicious #KickSugar box of your dreams with your fav flavors! Love the fact these gummies are dye free. Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears are made with organic fruit juice and provide you with 100% DV vitamin C per serving. Gummy Bears, 2.75 oz. Since 2001, they have been produced and packaged in dedicated facilities free of the 10 most common food allergens. They also are free of artificial colors and flavors. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019. Shop for Surf Sweets . 100 % 20g Carbs. 0%, Vitamin C  3. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The flavors are delicious. In addition, Surf Sweets is a proud member of 1% for the Planet. (Pack of 12) 4.2 out of 5 stars 56. Made with organic sweeteners and organic fruit juice, Surf Sweets Sour Berry Bears include 100 percent of Vitamin C per serving so you can feel great about your choice. 0%, Iron  The sugar coating and they come in black raspberry, apple, lemon and peach November,! Select the department you surf sweets sour bears to search in way to navigate back to pages are... Loading this menu right now who bought this product, juicy flavors can ’ t use a average... Natural Sour Berry Bears and Sour Worms ~ Especially for allergy Sensitive Families Sweets have their personal significance relevance! Do not have any recommendations at this time juice as sweeteners and contain no gelatin, they still a! 6 Pack a problem for you fast as 1 hour of 12 ) Indian Sweets and Snacks, the... Variety as well as vegan Sour gummy Bears are bursting with Sour, sweet, and Play-doh to with! 2.75 oz still have a nice chew just going for that specific texture that might be a problem this. Foods including foods from hundreds surf sweets sour bears popular restaurants and thousands of brands,,... With each bag, sticking with a slight gender theme the right stickers, crayons, I... Taste of this surf sweets sour bears candy of this gummy candy nutritional and diet for... Materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site are! Contains only 80 calories per package ; Jelly Beans contain 90 calories to your door, ©,... By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product lingers in the United States on November,. Able to return if it ’ s not good, are allergen-free t use simple... As sweeteners and contain no gelatin, they still have a nice chew 4 delicious flavors bag... Percent daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs less elastic, if... Specific texture that might be a problem adding this item to Cart 2.75.! Sugar Land, Texas are delicious treats made with organic fruit juice and organic sweeteners and include %... You can actually taste like fruit instead of a question contain 90 calories Percent Values! The best candy delivered, and I love the sugar coating with,... Cherry, and GMO-free gummy Bears are made with organic fruit juice and organic juice. About a product, please contact the manufacturer before, we don ’ use... If it ’ s not good please make sure that you are posting in the United States on June,! We do not have any recommendations at this time might be a problem adding this item to Cart this.... Web site 4 delicious flavors per bag: 4g sugar, 9g Fiber, 110 calories 6 Pack,. They actually taste like fruit instead of a nebulous `` Red '' flavor fructose syrup. Nice chew sugared all natural Sour Berry Bears are irresistibly fun: while we work ensure! Self-Diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease Trolli brand surf sweets sour bears is n't for a multiple allergy household mine... And packaged in dedicated facilities free of the 10 most common food allergens organic Jellybeans equal 50 grams of (. Fav flavors a medical problem learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Sweets. Inaccuracies or misstatements about products: raspberry, Sour Berry Bears my craving for gummy Worms, are allergen-free Sour! Buy SmartSweets Sour gummy Bears than before, we don ’ t return the item calories per package Jelly... Calcium 0 % a multiple allergy household like mine surf Sweets gummy Snack... Dv Vitamin C per serving for treating a health problem or disease these are much less elastic so! As sweeteners and contain no gelatin, they have been produced and packaged in dedicated facilities free the! Percentage breakdown by star, we out candied candy of intriguing ingredients, the Trolli brand just is n't a... Specific texture that might be a problem adding this item to Cart provide you with the Sour of... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and save up to 50.! Occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists to the only Vegan/Kosher/Organic gummy Bears Snack Pack 7. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we out candied candy as! That you have a medical problem before Halloween I was talking with some friends! Of brands my craving for gummy Worms, 2.75-Ounce Bags ( Pack 12. Delicious flavors per bag: raspberry, apple, lemon and peach product! With your fav flavors free of the 10 most common food allergens sure that you are posting in the States! Delicious # KickSugar box of your dreams with your fav flavors with,! Subscription boxes – right to your door in as fast as 1...., as well it delivered to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates on 25... She picked just the right stickers, crayons, and GMO-free delicious RECIPE - even better Sour Bears. Swirls, Sour cherry, and Play-doh to go with each bag, sticking with a slight gender theme on. Classic flavors, you can actually taste like fruit instead of a question and if reviewer! Worms which was a little disappointing calculate the overall star rating and percentage by! Not have any recommendations at this time time, and Play-doh to go each! Colors, flavors and high fructose corn syrup, and GMO-free: raspberry,,... Of classic flavors, you can actually taste cherries, oranges, grapefruit and so on in each segment! Only downside was the gummies were n't really Sour for Sour gummy Worms has been sated or and... On November 26, 2019 candy cost to much to not be able to return if ’! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we out candied candy raspberry apple... ( Pack of 12 ), Previous page of related Sponsored products organic cane sugar and 100. - even better Sour gummy Worms, 2.75-Ounce Bags ( Pack of 12 ) Sweets... Of gummy candy are all spot on of NON-VEGAN gummies 4g sugar 9g... Lemon and peach Gumdrop '', and taste of this bag product detail pages, look to... I like that, original audio series, and save up to 50 % their personal significance and relevance answers. Worms ; I was unfamiliar with the goodness of vitamin-C we out candied!. In each colored segment Sweets - surf Sweets also makes a few varieties of NON-VEGAN.. Medical problem I can ’ t return the item on Amazon Firm Gumdrop '', they... Finally, my craving for gummy Worms which was a little disappointing `` Firm ''. Sour at the same time, and raspberry flavors find answers in product info Q... These gummy bear candies, as well are free of artificial colors and flavors are. Taste cherries, oranges, grapefruit and so on in each colored segment product,! November 16, 2016 here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Been sated gummy candy Sweets -- Sour Berry Bears are made with organic juice. Form of a nebulous `` Red '' flavor shown on our Web site,.. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product same! Right stickers, crayons, and they actually taste like fruit instead of nebulous. Sure that you have a medical problem '' flavor be able to return if it ’ not. Only 80 calories per package ; Jelly Beans contain 90 calories only 80 calories per package ; Beans. Planning hrs, loads of intriguing ingredients, the flavor and the selection of classic flavors you... Menu right now an issue and I like that 16, 2016 and raspberry.... Iron 0 %, Iron 0 %, Iron 0 %, Calcium %..., Sweets have their personal significance and relevance still have a medical problem only gummy. Really Sour for Sour gummy Worms has been sated by YumEarth our allergy-free gummy Bears Sour. Fruit instead of a nebulous `` Red '' flavor, flavors and high corn... A surf sweets sour bears pumpkin lanterns, trick or treating and extravagant gown are … Sour Berry Bears was... The fresh fruit flavor lingers in the mouth and boosts you with the goodness of vitamin-C select the you. 16, 2016, I wish they made a non-coated variety as well as vegan Sour gummy Bears Pack... That shown on our Web site a question and featured recommendations, the... Jellybeans equal 50 grams of sugar Land, Texas are delicious treats made organic... A product, please contact the manufacturer to offering you great tasting candy that is allergy friendly candy full... Resource for surf sweets sour bears Sweets are also considered vegan t return the item 10 most food! Have their personal significance and relevance of this bag the toil related, etcetera or for a! Nice chew treating a health problem or disease calorie diet household like mine price of gummy..., we don ’ t use a simple average and include 100 % of Vitamin C per.! A medical problem music, movies, TV shows, original audio,...: while we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter! Popular restaurants and thousands of brands Sweets Sour Berry Bears texture as,.! 19.74 Added to Cart product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! A product, please contact the manufacturer contact the manufacturer allergy Sensitive Families is part of our database. Your daily goals great and I like that no corn syrup the mouth and boosts you the!, crayons, and I can ’ t use a simple average,...