Don’t believe the negativity. Rolling like a champ. It was in warranty, but Traeger told me they'd get back to me in a few days. Press J to jump to the feed. Just make sure you come back on here after you use your Jr for a while to say you wished you'd gone with a bigger grill... Because you will wish that... Accidentally deleted my comment, anyways, I picked up the tailgater, we tailgate all football season so the portability was a big plus, the small capacity is still to be determined. Thanks for the input. Go to a Costco roadshow and get a jr 20. The Elite does fine in the rain, but the Tailater, not so much. Thanks! Press J to jump to the feed. But, if you have a Costco roadshow near you, that’s the time to scoop up a jr. 4.8. About 2 hours later I noticed temps falling sharply and the fire was out, I pulled the brisket out to find the fire pot with plenty of unburnt pellets but the hotrod seemed to be off? Have had an elite for 6 months now, all in all, a great grill, use it at least twice a week, sometimes, just for a baked potato. Larger Traegers seem to be more reliable in terms of temps. Traeger invented the original wood-fired Traeger invented the original wood-fired grill over 30-years ago in Mt. The one major flaw I found is the temp swings, cannot get mine correct, huge swings, set at 225 and it can climb up to as high as 300, can get really frustrating when it cooks it too fast and you've planned your meal around a set time it should be ready. Another Silverton owner here with nothing but good results. Bought it about 3 months ago and use it 2-3x a week. r/Traeger is the unofficial Traeger Nation community on Reddit. Google Costco traeger … I’ve seen countless threads of people unhappy with their Traeger, followed by people in the comments suggesting that it’s the Costco models of Traeger that are of lesser quality and could be why they had a poor experience with their grills, I got the Century 34 about a month ago and it has been awesome. Get the latest Traeger news, share recipes/tips, ask questions, and join us in the wood-fired revolution! The new Century 22 model with the warming section has worked flawlessly. Cooking two racks of ribs right now. Thanks, Actually they have features exclusive to costco. If you're not ever moving it, take the junior. I removed excess pellets and cycled the power and all was fine again, been pumping away at a steady 225 for a few hours without issue. Tailgater Portable Pellet Grill The Tailgater is Traegers attempt to offer the convenience and flavor of cooking with pellets, in a portable format. But... Just because you're not moving it now, doesn't mean that you won't want to in a couple years. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. After 30 minutes, reduce the grill temperature to 300℉. The Elite has more even heat throughout the whole grill, and will be a more versatile grill if you wanted to add the cold smoker attachment down the road. Thanks! I’ve read about the D2’s, will definitely be checking them out too, thanks! Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and … 1-16 of 67 results for "traeger grill tailgater" Traeger Pellet Grills TFB30KLF Tailgater 20 Grill, Black. I’ve got a Century 34 from Costco and I love it. The new Century 22 model with the warming section has worked flawlessly. There were 3 types of Traeger Grills on display at our store: 1) Traeger … I got the silverton model and it’s been a beast. Costco Business Delivery can only accept orders for this item from retailers holding a Costco Business membership with a valid tobacco resale license on file. The warmer on the big one and the storage on the silverton. Continue to cook 3 to 4 hours or until cooked to desired internal temperature, 120℉ for rare, 130℉ for medium rare, 140℉ for medium or 150℉ for well … It seems like the first round of Costco exclusive models was trouble. Does the roadshow at Costco only carry the Costco exclusive models, or do they also have the pro and timberline series? Package deal there is $349 plus it comes with the better controller and an awesome package deal. As a result, the need to turn or redistribute food on the grates was minimized, and the Traeger Tailgater was allowed to do its thing and keep to our target heat relatively well. That was the first "Costco" model and it had design flaws. Traeger TFT18PLDO Scout Wood Smoker Grill, One Color. Angel, Oregon and continues to lead the industry as the worlds #1 selling wood-fired grill, … $469.99 $ 469. 1-16 of 93 results for "traeger tailgater" Traeger Pellet Grills TFB30KLF Tailgater 20 Grill, Black. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. It produces perfect smoke, cooks like a champ and everything cooked on it so far has been amazing. I've bought 3 Traegers there. Good to hear, I’ll be checking them out in the coming weeks! They usually run about $350. I got the Century 34 from a Costco roadshow about 2 months ago, it is my first wood pellet grill and it's the best grill I've ever owned. The first was the Traeger Jr. Go bigger if you can. I cook for 4-6 at tailgates with the Tailgater, and it fills up fast. I returned and got a pro22 from osh. Get the biggest grill you can afford. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Get it as soon as Sat, Oct 24. If I may make a suggestion, check out the Bronson on the website. $299.99 $ … Traeger Folding Front Shelf - 20 Series - BAC361 - Fits Tailgater … Traeger Front Folding Shelf - Tailgater/20 - (BAC361) $49.95: Traeger Junior Elite 20 & Tailgater Grill Cover - Full-length - (BAC374) $49.95: Large Cut BBQ Spatula - (BAC417) Call for price: Grill Hopper Magnetic Wooden Hooks - 3 Piece - (BAC419) Call for price: BBQ Grilling Tongs - (BAC422) Call for price: Traeger … I am wondering if ALL traegers sold at Costco are of worse quality or if it’s only the Costco Exclusive traegers that should be avoided? No complaints here. The Traeger Tailgater Pellet Grill is pitched as a travel smoker for car campers and tailgaters, but it might be most useful for people in smaller apartments or with limited outdoor space … Heck, I bought mine from QVC and it works great. C$ 599.99. https://www.traegergrills.ca/TFB30LUBC.html. Find a great collection of Traeger Grills & Accessories at Costco. This is an exception to Costco… very good smoker for any one looking for a small grill Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Grills & Accessories products. Second on the Bronson - of your not going to travel with your traeger and want to go that size, the Bronson is a bit taller and the hopper is 2 pounds larger as well. 4.8 2 Tailgater Pellet Grill - Blue. Steaks are great too, just need to be finished in a pan. With 300 square inches of cooking space, the Tailgater … Many cooks on it, leave it uncovered in the rain. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 4.3 out of 5 stars 78. Works awesome! Since its humble start in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. Home Hardware's got you covered. I realize they are a lower end Traeger, … I bought the same model this past summer, first pellet grill as well, and it’s been nothing but fantastic for me. But, people might assume that given the history. A coworker bought at the same time had issues but returned it and got another Silverton and hasn't had any issues. I bought one on the early ones and had a ton for problems, temp swings, and full-blown fire. You can't beat getting a Traeger at Costco. Find a great collection of Traeger BBQs & Grills at Costco. Shop for Traeger products online and get Free shipping to any Home store! Same thing as the tailgater. From the truck to the game or the cabin without breakin’ a sweat, the Tailgater packs a full … It doesn't get used as much as my timberline or ironwood anymore but doesn't mean I don't love it. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Bottom line, Costco stands behind your purchase even when Traeger doesn't. Love it. Go get one. That is common for TVs and such that they do special pricing on though so it's not out of the question at Costco. Is there any difference between the JR Elite and the Tailgater other than you can fold the legs up on the Tailgater? Seems like the consensus is Traeger’s from Costco should be avoided. 99. This grill has seen us through countless backyard dinners and parties. There’s a lot of negativity on reddit especially, I guess that’s what happens when you make up for 80% of the market. r/Traeger is the unofficial Traeger Nation community on Reddit. So far some cons I've found is, I can use the chicken throne it comes with for beer can chicken because it's not tall enough. Well, after getting skunked on my second Traeger in a row, I have now listed Traeger on my donezo list. 14 days later, after not hearing back on this issue, I took it back to Costco and got my full refund.