View Catalog. Made sighing on the dotted line easy! KP Color Selector Kit. Easy to own. They definitely made it easy for me. the higher points. I happen to love the look of weathered wood siding don’t want to lose the charm. I can't say enough about this company! I haven't yet had the installation of my new siding and windows, but I've had the most wonderful experience with Coastal's courteous staff so far. There’s a lot to consider when creating your home’s exterior; from siding and shingles to styles and colors. I met with Jeffrey and Emily to plan what I wanted for my door and they both helped me pick out and design my door. Reduce heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. They complied with OSHA standards on my steep roof. Stick with vinyl cedar shakes that have historically accurate sawmill textures. On top of that, there is a lot of maintenance and upkeep required for tradition log wood siding, which adds to the overall cost. The crew were fantastic and helped you with all your questions and quickly resolved any issues. over the years. We are thrilled with our new front door! I really felt like he wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Don't miss our exclusive offers and promotions! The product is quality. See more ideas about Log siding, Rustic farmhouse, Siding. It looks like a brand new house. The windows that got delivered by the manufacturer where not exactly what we order but coastal worked with us and made it right. Now, TruLog has developed a unique solution: steel log siding. Our barnwood siding comes in three colors to help you get just the effect you’re dreaming of; Barn Red, White Wash, and Rustic Taupe. Great company to deal with! David coordinated their electrician to come and rewire. Wood Look Siding, Shakes and Panels. If you’re searching for that distinctive Weathered Barn Wood Siding look, or just want something that doesn’t look like it was mass-produced in a factory, Pine Ridge Rustic is happy to help! Request a Color Sample. They did a fantastic job. I'm not sure how I got their name, but Coastal was the only siding company who would do this job, as they'd done it successfully before. TruLog steel siding will give you a better look, better performance, and better longevity than the vinyl log siding from big box stores like Lowes. The entire crew was more than competent and experienced in their trade. The guys that installed did great. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 9200 Latty Avenue . High style and low maintenance; make your family home a cut above the ordinary. It has the look and appearance of weathered barnwood with absolutely no maintenance. Most vinyl siding range from $10 to $300 in price. Every step of the process was communicated well and the job was done in a day. It was clear to me that Neighbor A was getting a better job. Outstanding!!!! This is our 2nd time working with Coastal Windows, and each experience has been an absolute pleasure. Jeffrey was outstanding to work with and very informative! They to my house to work.My house looks great and it’s much quieter inside now. Wood is one of the most prominent home siding materials you’ll find in New England. Many older homes have wood siding like shakes or dutch lap, these wood siding styles are sought after because they’re elegant and classic. Emily came to my house to go over the project with me. I met with Lauren Holbrook who gave me the run down of everything with the windows. Use patterns of randomly-sized shakes make the panels appeal truly handmade. The inside trim on my door was supposed to be desert sand and it was installed white and I wanted it to match my trim on my windows and doors. The price was very fair for the high quality of the doors and windows (and was lower than other quotes I received). Select cedar wood to give the appearance of real cedar in various stages of life, which is one of the keys to vinyl siding that looks like real wood. Hazelwood, MO 63042. p: 314-524-2040. f: 314-604-0114 (primary) 314-524-4040 (secondary) Wood beams beige siding weathered wood shingle with the paint is done by. Our proprietary process achieves this incredible look by Vinyl siding has always been about durability. Tim was a great introduction to this company - looking forward to my finished product soon! She took her time and explained everything is great detail. Good people good work and fair price. If you are thinking about having new siding, windows or doors installed you should definitely give this company a call.Donna Thompson. Would definitely recommend them again! I'm very happy with my experience with coastal. From soup to nuts, Coastal outperformed, out bid, and continues to support our project for new windows on our lake house. They did a good job with installation and cleanup. I asked for and received valuable advice even a bit beyond the scope of the project. No major issues, I used Coastal Windows & Exteriors to put new siding on my house and install a new front door. Get free shipping on qualified Weathered Cedar Vinyl Fencing or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Lumber & Composites Department. Replications Unlimited. The Foundry’s® premium Weathered Split Shake siding is used throughout various elevations to create captivating accents. Please note: Every effort has been made to make the colors in this application as accurate as possible. ft. per Box) Vinyl Siding. Weathered colors have multiple colors in the same panel. Composite Wood Framed Board n' Batten Shutters, 7" Split Shake Weathered Color Vinyl Siding (100 square feet), Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Subsequently they contacted us to inquire if all was satisfactory and to inform us that we can call anytime if something comes up. It might look good on your home but it certainly won’t look good on your monthly bank statement. Harbor Ridge siding's excellent impact and wind resistance complement the textured woodgrain and low-gloss finish for a unique blend of performance and artistic beauty. CertainTeed products are all designed to work together and give your home a beautiful, finished look. Step 1 Clean the siding by spraying it down with a hose and then scrubbing it with a soft brush dipped in hot water and several drops of liquid dish soap. The owners of the company David & Stephanie get involved and want you to be satisfied! We know it’s tough to pick out the perfect vinyl siding color palette for your home. She then painted the trim to match my doors. Choose from our Split or Staggered Shake to demonstrate the extraordinary authenticity of a classy cedar profile. The Foundry weathered panels are basically traditional panels that have gone through an additional painting process to add the multiple tones to the siding. Vinyl siding is highly adaptable, but making it look like the wood of a log cabin requires a little effort. It has the realistic look of knots and wood grain. The men that I had to deal with were very professional and up front with everything. Note that we said many older homes have wood siding. This siding has the same appearance as weathered wood siding at a fraction of the cost and is virtually maintenance free. She helped me pick out the right siding and shutters even calling the owner of the company to discuss what color would match my roof. Mike and Zack were awesome. Coastal Windows & Exteriors did an amazing job on our home. These photos organized under :rustic wood grain vinyl siding,weathered wood vinyl siding,rustic wood look vinyl siding,rustic vinyl siding,hand hewn endurathane faux wood siding panel,endurathane faux wood siding,rustic look siding,wood siding that looks like logs,wood look vinyl siding pics,rustic looking vinyl siding. Check out our take on cedar look vinyl siding now. Weathered Wood. However, the old wood siding on your cozy New England home isn’t doing you any favors in terms of aesthetics or energy savings but you can achieve this aged shingle look and keep it looking that way for a lifetime—maintenance-free with vinyl cedar shakes. Northern Star vinyl siding will give your home the warm, organic look of natural cedar wood with none of the upkeep. Weathered wood roof, Vinyl cedar shakes in weathered white, Mastic rugged canyon dark brown siding in Peoria il Royal Ironstone dark grey siding and dark grey shakes, white trim, and CertainTeed Landmark Weathered wood roofing in Morton IL Many manufacturers create vinyl shingle siding, and each offers an array of styles and colors. Our Perfection shingles are clean, crisp vertical grains with varied widths for a traditional rustic edge. I am so pleased to have found a company that seems to care about my needs and my complete understanding of the project. They kept us informed throughout the whole process from order to installation and after. Plus receive benefits like a dedicated account manager, exclusive pro savings, and more! Address 236 Cabot Street Beverly, MA  01915, Affordable Finance Solutions as low as 0%/$0 Down. ... For more information about our premium siding, view and download our catalog. We had her come out to go over options for a new roof. They were responsive to our needs. We had the entire roof done, which came out beautifully, and had my siding completely replaced as well. She hasset the bar very high for the rest of the staff. How can I play off New England’s quaint and historic architecture while creating modern curb appeal? They left my house and yard cleaned up and the roof has been excellent. About a week after signing the contract, we had a big rainstorm and I had water running down an interior wall. Waterford® vinyl siding offers a weathered pine look with a soft satin finish. It truly looks just like the name implies - weathered. Even if the old siding appears OK from the outside, Boston Building Resources explains that there might be ominous issues lurking beneath the surface. We will recommend to friends and family. More durable than vinyl siding, vailable in lap, shakes, and panels in 18 color choices with a 20-year coating warranty. I am impressed with their professionalism, knowledge, and helpfulness, as well as with the quality of their product. Get the “Good” Weathered Wood Siding Look with Vinyl Cedar Shakes Weathered wood siding is charming, but it opens the door to energy loss, moisture damage and a … The house looks amazing. Harbor Ridge Rustic offers the warm look of natural wood without the ongoing upkeep. Get the weathered look of wood with virtually no maintenance. With a quick scrub, you can revitalize your siding; for a whole new look, you can paint it. There’s no doubt that the look of wood siding is a curb appeal enhancer, but it has many downfalls as well.. Realistic wood shake and shingle textures; 40 beautiful standard colors Galvanized siding has its rustic roots dating back to resourceful homeowners in the 1800s taking empty cans and rolling them into small sheets. Cedar Impressions shake and shingle siding is available in several styles and features the most authentic wood look in the industry, TrueTexture™.