Reason behind using woolen clothes during winter is that wool is the bad conductor of heat, it insulates the body from the surrounding. You need to know what to wear during the summer. Average high and low temperatures would range between 10°C to -2°C. And that's crucial. Here are two reasons why I don’t think it matters what we wear in church, followed by three biblical rules for appropriate clothing, not just in church, but anywhere. ... we feel warm in woollen clothes because woollen clothes are thin are prevent the air contect to our body. Give reasons for the following : In summer wearing of cotton clothes is more comfortable. 0 0. Why don't you wear some woolen clothes? You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, may god bless you and helps you in all f your steps, except you can't think t stay in brainly anymore so, i am also leaving now. 1 answer. A weave that is open allows the free circulation of air, making this clothing much cooler than something constructed of firm, close weaves… Light colours reflect heat\light so that we feel warm in summer, Dark colours will absorb heat\light so that we will feel warm in winter. Explain why we wear woolen clothes in winter. My opponent states that people who wear jackets in the summer are unusual. If they catch fire, they melt and stick to the body of the person wearing them. Why do we prefer to wear white or light coloured clothes in summer and black or dark coloured clothes in winter ? But keep in mind that heat transport is not only by radiation, but also by heat convection and heat conduction. Jim Dewar, North Gosford We mountaineers do. The hot weather and the drastic hormonal imbalances will cause excessive sweating. Clothes. To measure the infrared reflectivity (not a real term) of different shirts, I set up the following experiment. It is a hot summer day, Priyanshi and Ali are wearing cotton and nylon clothes respectively. Woolen clothes are fibrous and so they have more surface area than any other kind of clothes. What is the reason behind this fact ? Name the following: (i) The fibre that comes from sheep. 7 Answers. Always go for loose clothing in light fabrics. synthetic fibre traps very high amount of heat from sun and therefore it becomes very warm and it makes us feel very hot and uncomfortable during summer hence , WE MUST NOT WEAR CLOTHES MADE OF SYNTHETIC FIBRES , IN SUMMER. Why should we wear cotton clothes in summer ? For example, when Joseph’s brothers came to him during the seven-year famine, he accused them of spying on the “nakedness of the land” (Genesis 42:9, 12). Typically, schools and universities have a summer break to take advantage of the warmer weather and longer days. 1. (ii) In summer we wear clothes made from these plants. When the particles of dust and air move we can see them because of light but when we close the window particles are still there so will they be moving then also or they will settle on the floor ? I think we can all agree on the fact that we are all different, and that we are not afraid of being different. Give reason, why clothes made of synthetic fiber are not comfortable to wear. When we survey the biblical depictions of nakedness and clothing we find that, overwhelmingly, nakedness is associated with deficiency and shame. hey i did it see i complete 800 followers really happy thank u very very much .....​, give the two examples of crystalline from carbon​, only for girlsid:930 039 2321passcode:RQG578J​, open Google meet and enter this code: mks-wrge-kuf join girls u can see a wonderful thing .just join girls if u want see ...........​, guyss...what is meant by rheumatic fever....?? They prevent the body heat from escaping and keep it warm in winter. How it works ?? During summer season we drink a lot of water in comparison to winter, yet we pass urine fewer times in summer than in winter. The urine is slightly thicker in summer than winter ? Your blood vessels tend to dilate in summer so that your body can cool itself by letting heat escape through your skin, so make it a point to wear loose and airy clothes to allow your blood to circulate freely. When it rains, we wear raincoats above our clothes. We wear light coloured clothes in summer because light colours reflect heat which helps our body to keep cool whereas dark colours absorb heat that is why it is considered to wear dark coloured clothes in winters. cotton clothes are not insulators of heat hence letting body heat escape. You also have a jacket (and trousers / skirt) as part of a suit. While they do occasionally wear … !-2 ; LUCIENNE. 0 votes. they do not … This season is usually associated with warm or hot weather. A great way to stay cool is to wear sandals, helping to keep your feet cool. Why do we wear light clothes in summer and dark clothes in winter. over time is was turned in to more of a … hope understood!! its because woolen clothes have air sacs in them which trap the warmth in your body and doesnt let it escape . Most Parisian women get by with skirts and light sundresses. The night is quite cold and you have worn cotton clothes. So, we should wear dry clothes. coat / overcoat (also raincoat) = what you wear in winter over your other clothes, to keep warm.You either have buttons or a (metal) zip to do up (= close) the coat.. jacket = short coat. it is hot during summer. Synthetic fibers melt on heating. During summer, we normally wear light coloured cotton clothes.